Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I love how they eked it out only to end up with fuck all. Perfectly in tune with Jihngleton
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

birdie wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:53 pm
Terry Wogan wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:38 am

So despised, even his brother hates him
As it's on SKY wouldn't the council have to pay to show it?
I know that pubs which have SKY pay quite a sizeable sum to able to show SKY events.
I recall when the landlord of the local wanted SKY in his private quarters, he paid his subscription but then was told by SKY that he was showing their events without permission, he said that SKY wasn't shown on the pub TV but SKY would have it and wanted goodness knows how much, he told them to stick it. :lol:
Good news John, at least the local council won't have to waste money on that victory parade
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

No longer the Bridesmaid

Diddums

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Did he turn left on the coach?
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

birdie

Post by birdie »

One thing for sure, he would have taken full advantage of the half price ticket concession for the over 60's otherwise I doubt he would have gone, but isn't is strange that he's never mentioned, in years, going to a football match when he's had to pay for himself.

Does anyone else recall the time when he was at CR and someone emailed to ask if he was going to the match on the Saturday, he said he didn't know as his comps hadn't come through the post and it being Thursday getting them by Saturday morning was getting tight, he then yelled at someone to ring the football club and ask if his tickets had been posted, otherwise he wouldn't be able to go.

Here's a thought, why couldn't he just have paid like everyone else, or is getting his wallet out just for the little people. We know how fond he is of a fre3ebie.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

birdie wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:46 pm One thing for sure, he would have taken full advantage of the half price ticket concession for the over 60's otherwise I doubt he would have gone, but isn't is strange that he's never mentioned, in years, going to a football match when he's had to pay for himself.

Does anyone else recall the time when he was at CR and someone emailed to ask if he was going to the match on the Saturday, he said he didn't know as his comps hadn't come through the post and it being Thursday getting them by Saturday morning was getting tight, he then yelled at someone to ring the football club and ask if his tickets had been posted, otherwise he wouldn't be able to go.

Here's a thought, why couldn't he just have paid like everyone else, or is getting his wallet out just for the little people. We know how fond he is of a fre3ebie.
I reckon the part of the reason he went on the coach (let's face it, he's never liked hanging out with the plebs) is that he hoped people would recognise him and he'd get bigged up.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

birdie

Post by birdie »

Not a peep out of him today, so far. Must be regretting having forked out for the trip :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

No longer the Bridesmaid

There was no trip. Fat lying cunt.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:05 pm There was no trip. Fat lying cunt.
There's no tweet now about the victory parade today, either. Fat deleting * cunt.

* probably his IT team, not John himself
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Jonathan Grunt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:11 am
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:05 pm There was no trip. Fat lying cunt.
There's no tweet now about the victory parade today, either. Fat deleting * cunt.

* probably his IT team, not John himself

*olive

No longer the Bridesmaid

Post a step count fatty

shivah

Post by shivah »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:49 pm
birdie wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:46 pm One thing for sure, he would have taken full advantage of the half price ticket concession for the over 60's otherwise I doubt he would have gone, but isn't is strange that he's never mentioned, in years, going to a football match when he's had to pay for himself.

I reckon the part of the reason he went on the coach (let's face it, he's never liked hanging out with the plebs) is that he hoped people would recognise him and he'd get bigged up.
Yep didn't want Botony and Dosie hanging around the plebs at school so paid for private school education that saw one of them a Shakespeare boff and the other one a fashion grifter. I mean a free state education could have done that, thank you verrrrrrrry verrrrrrry much indeed.

Grunt hates being working class, but ironically he's the biggest oik in Warrrrrrwickshirrrrrre.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Dear This Mourning,

My name is Gaunty, the greatest bra caster in Brrri'un. I'm looking for work at the moment and I'm shocked that the produktiion side of This Mourning didn't think Gaunty to replace that No Mark Schofild and give me a bell. As I said, I'm the greatest bra caster in Brrrrri'un, have run a very very successful online radio station that had 30 million listeners world wide a week, sold plenny of diet plans via the very very successful Jon Gaunt Diets dot com (ignore the advertising standards people, they are no marks and jealous of my sucess). Oh I've also won 3 Sonys too.

Anyway if you don't want Gaunty you are no marks too. (I could guest on the show from home for say £500 a time?).

Yours

Gaunty.info
Grunt is a Chunt.

andybob1

Post by andybob1 »

shivah wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:29 am Dear This Mourning,

My name is Gaunty, the greatest bra caster in Brrri'un. I'm looking for work at the moment and I'm shocked that the produktiion side of This Mourning didn't think Gaunty to replace that No Mark Schofild and give me a bell. As I said, I'm the greatest bra caster in Brrrrri'un, have run a very very successful online radio station that had 30 million listeners world wide a week, sold plenny of diet plans via the very very successful Jon Gaunt Diets dot com (ignore the advertising standards people, they are no marks and jealous of my sucess). Oh I've also won 3 Sonys too.

Anyway if you don't want Gaunty you are no marks too. (I could guest on the show from home for say £500 a time?).

Yours
Can't be gawnty, he would have said "verrry verrry"
Gaunty.info

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

Surely even John wouldn't be this stupid??

Then again ......
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM