Following football on the BBC Sport app

JudgeTedd

Following football on the BBC Sport app

Post by JudgeTedd »

Why do the BBC get people to text in their thoughts? Most of them just talk in cliches, like this fella.

What a turnaround, but no less than the Serbians deserve. That will have changed the two managers’ team-talks at HT.
Andrew

Errr, thanks for that mate.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Re: Following football on the BBC Sport app

Post by kancutlawns »

Whenever I’ve read any comments from listeners on the BBC website, it’s usually self indulgent bullshit like when England we’re playing in the recent T20 Cricket World Cup like when a solicitor was praying for his 10am hearing to be delayed so he could watch the end of the match and some twat looking forward to spending some more time in the pool in Mauritius because another match was rained off. What I find puzzling in the number of thumbs up these kind of inane comments receive.

antdad

Post by antdad »

It's free content innit and no better quality than what a paid for pundit/commentator would've churned out.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

antdad wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:27 am It's free content innit and no better quality than what a paid for pundit/commentator would've churned out.
But the pundit/commentator is getting paid for such inane comments. These pillocks are spewing it out in order to look knowledgeable. They’re failing miserably.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

antdad

Post by antdad »

I don't follow that particular logic because you don't know Andrew from Adam so it could've been a bot comment generator afayc. As I said it's free innit and you still read the shit instead of a looking at an ad so job done for Beeb no matter how inane the comments.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:05 am Why do the BBC get people to text in their thoughts? Most of them just talk in cliches, like this fella.

What a turnaround, but no less than the Serbians deserve. That will have changed the two managers’ team-talks at HT.
Andrew

Errr, thanks for that mate.
Andrew’s wife has left him. He’s sat in his pants eating a microwave meal. Don’t begrudge him texting the BBC, it keeps him from sobbing or checking his wife’s social media accounts.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe