No Offence CH4

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
ikhlaq786

No Offence CH4

Post by ikhlaq786 »

Season two has just started and it is a brilliant tv series. I don't normally watch drama's but I have to say I love the unorthodox ways of this show.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

carcinogen

Re: No Offence CH4

Post by carcinogen »

ikhlaq786 wrote:Season two has just started and it is a brilliant tv series. I don't normally watch drama's but I have to say I love the unorthodox ways of this show.
What's it about?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

It's about a Senior woman police officer who takes no crap and tells people exactly how it is. I suppose its's like the Sweeny but in the 21st Century.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

1st series was excellent,Written by Paul Abbot of Shameless fame too
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

MGA99

Post by MGA99 »

ikhlaq786 wrote:It's about a Senior woman police officer who takes no crap and tells people exactly how it is. I suppose its's like the Sweeny but in the 21st Century.
I read that with the voice of Barry Shitpeas in my head

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

TV is for CUNTS
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:TV is for CUNTS
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: