Missing Airman

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Tick

Re: Missing Airman

Post by The Tick »

m4 colin wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:Has anyone found this pleb yet? If so, please contact Royal24s ASAP. He's losing his few remaining marbles over this.
What a typically horrible comment. How dare you call this young man who has volunteered to potentially die in your defence a " pleb" ?
His life and efforts are just as commendable and creditworthy as your own is worthless and pointless, yet he is there to protect and defend you, and all those like you who are incapable of doing that for themselves.
Based upon your comments here, I think I know who could be more correctly and deservedly called a pleb than this boy.
Tick fancies himself as some kind of Patrician Sneering at the Plebs ,You know , the men who strapped on a Gladius and made an empire . Men like Horatius . Men without whom Caesar Augustus and the rest would be nothings. I am a plebian I served and I'm proud of it.
All this mawkish hysteria over a civil servant with ammo.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Tick's a twat :evil:
Sensationalist comment for the sake of it :roll:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Oh please, if this were an ordinary civilian there'd be hardly anyone here giving a toss about him.

And as for the OP's attempt to use the story to besmirch foreigners, that sums up the pointlessness of the thread.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

All I can find in the news is 'missing'. Anyone got a link for the 'abduction' bit?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:All I can find in the news is 'missing'. Anyone got a link for the 'abduction' bit?
They're not calling it that at the moment . It's looking as if it's that or a defection to me though.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The Tick wrote:Oh please, if this were an ordinary civilian there'd be hardly anyone here giving a toss about him.

And as for the OP's attempt to use the story to besmirch foreigners, that sums up the pointlessness of the thread.
If he were a civilian, and not a serving SAC at an RAF base where another airman narrowly escaped abduction a short while ago, we wouldn't be concerned that he might be in the hands of the terrorists whos aims and actions you so openly and blatantly promote, condone and encourage here.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4 colin wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:Has anyone found this pleb yet? If so, please contact Royal24s ASAP. He's losing his few remaining marbles over this.
What a typically horrible comment. How dare you call this young man who has volunteered to potentially die in your defence a " pleb" ?
His life and efforts are just as commendable and creditworthy as your own is worthless and pointless, yet he is there to protect and defend you, and all those like you who are incapable of doing that for themselves.
Based upon your comments here, I think I know who could be more correctly and deservedly called a pleb than this boy.
Tick fancies himself as some kind of Patrician Sneering at the Plebs ,You know , the men who strapped on a Gladius and made an empire . Men like Horatius . Men without whom Caesar Augustus and the rest would be nothings. I am a plebian I served and I'm proud of it.
No, he's just a very nasty little racist.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The Tick wrote:Oh please, if this were an ordinary civilian there'd be hardly anyone here giving a toss about him.

He may be tied up to chair being made to make propaganda videos for the people you sympathize with.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Res ipsa loquitur, Colin

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roddy wrote:

He may be tied up to chair being made to make propaganda videos for the people you sympathize with.
Or he could be scagging up somewhere like the people you sympathise/mingle with.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The Tick wrote:
Roddy wrote:

Or he could be scagging up somewhere like the people you sympathise/mingle with.
Another(unfounded) stereo type post against me and you have stated a right few time that you are on here to stop negative stereo type posts against refugee/immigrants and yet here yo are making a broad sweeping generalization of the of a whole nation.
Why is that ?

Your a hypocrite at best and racist at worst.

Think about it Tick that's like me saying that every person coming from (insert country) is a (insert stereo type).
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

One of your more sensible posts Roddstar-Bravo :drinkers:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

As I pointed out a great deal last year almost without argument, Tick clearly works in some kind of diversity job. Isn't it telling that someone so openly hostile to traditional British values and British people themselves is picked as the best candidate. It tells us all we need to know about the path we're on.

I also remind you that he welcomes the eventual extinction of our pensioners as they don't stand for the kind of values he wants to preserve.

Regular contributors to this section all know this.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Do you think he's got a job at all ?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:As I pointed out a great deal last year almost without argument, Tick clearly works in some kind of diversity job. Isn't it telling that someone so openly hostile to traditional British values and British people themselves is picked as the best candidate. It tells us all we need to know about the path we're on.

I also remind you that he welcomes the eventual extinction of our pensioners as they don't stand for the kind of values he wants to preserve.

Regular contributors to this section all know this.
You are blithely unaware, aren't you.of your obsession with diversity? It really impinges on most peoples' lives far less than it does on yours.

As for your idea of "traditional British values"..which Britain are we talking about?

I'm all for the Britain of tolerance and compassion that over centuries has accepted and even cherished the Irish, the Jewish refugees from Europe, the West Indians, the Ugandan asians, the Poles, the Chinese.

Doesn't seem like the Britain you want.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you