Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I went to Sainsbury's today, shoplifters had taken everything including the tills and the car park, then I got decapitated
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:48 pm I went to Sainsbury's today, shoplifters had taken everything including the tills and the car park, then I got decapitated
A fun days shopping then?

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

shivah wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:36 pm Imminent nuclear annihilation and this is all Fatty cares about

https://x.com/jongaunt/status/1788617277966803019
Of course he's worried, shelf-stacking is one of the few careers still available to him.

Any update on the podcast? I could do with a laugh - guaranteed he'll start by apologising for being away for so long and promise an explanation "later"
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

shivah

Post by shivah »

New shit cast out today. Huh huh huh!
Grunt is a Chunt.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Jihngles is BACK

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

We’ve got the Woe Betide Me act again. Just like his first lot of bedroom podcasts.

Early minutes reveal he nearly died, he’s signing on and has had several menial minimum wage jobs recently.

Far cry from mocking Iain Lee and his “forty quid here, forty quid there”

He sounds very sorry for himself, stumbling and slurring his words. I wonder if he suffered a stroke as his speech is really laboured.

He claims to have written a novel and “has a publishing deal”
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

It was apparently sepsis that nearly finished him off.
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

“Rrrrrrrussians eat their babies”

“Treeza May”

“Crush a grape”

It’s like a shit Greatest Hits album: “Now That’s What I Call Desperate”

birdie

Post by birdie »

HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:23 pm We’ve got the Woe Betide Me act again. Just like his first lot of bedroom podcasts.

Early minutes reveal he nearly died, he’s signing on and has had several menial minimum wage jobs recently.

He sounds very sorry for himself, stumbling and slurring his words. I wonder if he suffered a stroke as his speech is really laboured.

So not stuck at any of the jobs then, feral feckless tw*t, as for having a stroke, I said as much some years ago when he started slurring his words, he was displaying the very same speech pattern as a very old friend or hours, he didn't know he's had a mini stroke until his daughter took him to the doctor as she'd noticed his speech had altered.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 pm It was apparently sepsis that nearly finished him off.
Sepsis is awful.

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

It does appear that karma’s unlubed dildo of consequences has rammed him squarely up the shitter, and he was definitely fishing for the sympathy vote. There was no mention of the wife, the podcasts are to come from “my”
not “our” bedroom, and yes, he’s been doing minimum wage jobs and is currently “signing on”

The book deal reeks of bullshit, he’s tried to pull this off before. His last one (the diet book that never materialised) was apparently all ready to be serialised in a national paper wasn’t it?

Past form tells us “Humble Gaunt” is always an act, and his true colours will again become obvious very soon.

Diddums.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Vespa wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:58 pm
HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 pm It was apparently sepsis that nearly finished him off.
Sepsis is awful.
As is John

shivah

Post by shivah »

birdie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:50 pm
HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:23 pm We’ve got the Woe Betide Me act again. Just like his first lot of bedroom podcasts.

So not stuck at any of the jobs then, feral feckless tw*t, as for having a stroke, I said as much some years ago when he started slurring his words, he was displaying the very same speech pattern as a very old friend or hours, he didn't know he's had a mini stroke until his daughter took him to the doctor as she'd noticed his speech had altered.
With Grunts voice who could tell?
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

HalfwitHerbie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:13 pm It does appear that karma’s unlubed dildo of consequences has rammed him squarely up the shitter, and he was definitely fishing for the sympathy vote. There was no mention of the wife, the podcasts are to come from “my”
not “our” bedroom, and yes, he’s been doing minimum wage jobs and is currently “signing on”

The book deal reeks of bullshit, he’s tried to pull this off before. His last one (the diet book that never materialised) was apparently all ready to be serialised in a national paper wasn’t it?

Past form tells us “Humble Gaunt” is always an act, and his true colours will again become obvious very soon.

Diddums.
Where are all his fwends in bra casting now?
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Did he say when he’s doing another one?

He might get 35p cheques from itv for Boon though. Once a year.
Grunt is a Chunt.