League/Carabao Cup 23/24

Anything sportlike
antdad

Re: League/Carabao Cup 23/24

Post by antdad »

BBC R5 coms have been bloody woeful as it's stacked with smoggies looking for an upset, talk about bias I'm gonna complain to the culture secretary.

Flattering score helped by Borough, not going to lambast them for trying to play out although it does look comedic when anybody fucks up in the penalty box. Chelsea have a half a billion pound side on the pitch don't you know if I needed to be reminded for the umpteenth time. UTB

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

UTB - Up the Boro. That's very magnanimous of you, ant. :)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Aidsrian will be crywanking tonight, his crush err crushed
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

antdad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:25 pm BBC R5 coms have been bloody woeful as it's stacked with smoggies looking for an upset, talk about bias I'm gonna complain to the culture secretary.

Flattering score helped by Borough, not going to lambast them for trying to play out although it does look comedic when anybody fucks up in the penalty box. Chelsea have a half a billion pound side on the pitch don't you know if I needed to be reminded for the umpteenth time. UTB
Chelsea were pretty slick to be fair. Barely got out of second gear all evening and were a class above. An easy run out before Friday night.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Chapurz, Kaz, Jimmeh Jimmeh Aitch and Mers lookalike Schwarzer are a pretty awful bunch are they?

antdad

Post by antdad »

Carlos J wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:44 pm UTB - Up the Boro. That's very magnanimous of you, ant. :)
:)

Well see Lawns, Borough did give us a few assists and it's not often we've put together two decent performances and Unai will certainly have a masterplan. I wonder if Chuk will play against his old club, he's become a favorite of mine tbf. Safe travels and enjoy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

antdad wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:13 pm
Carlos J wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:44 pm UTB - Up the Boro. That's very magnanimous of you, ant. :)

Well see Lawns, Borough did give us a few assists and it's not often we've put together two decent performances and Unai will certainly have a masterplan. I wonder if Chuk will play against his old club, he's become a favorite of mine tbf. Safe travels and enjoy.
Thanks Ant although you’re replying to Carlos. :) Really looking forward to going down on Friday. Went to Craven Cottage a few years back, months before Covid came and loved it.

I think Unai will set Villa out the same way when we’ve won the last two occasions at yours by playing with a low block and countering. We’ve only played once in nearly four weeks so hope we’re not rusty and are ready to go. Want us to take the FA Cup seriously. Thought you looked good tonight from the off.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:18 pm

Thanks Ant although you’re replying to Carlos. :) Really looking forward to going down on Friday. Went to Craven Cottage a few years back, months before Covid came and loved it.

I think Unai will set Villa out the same way when we’ve won the last two occasions at yours by playing with a low block and countering. We’ve only played once in nearly four weeks so hope we’re not rusty and are ready to go. Want us to take the FA Cup seriously. Thought you looked good tonight from the off.
I was up at Chelsea last Friday for a meeting. Whatever you do, don’t drive anywhere near mate. Traffic was horrendous.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Jonathan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:26 pm

I was up at Chelsea last Friday for a meeting. Whatever you do, don’t drive anywhere near mate. Traffic was horrendous.
Coming down on the train, Jon. Might head up to West Kensington for some food then down to the ground. Going back from Earls Court or West Brompton.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:28 pm
Jonathan wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:26 pm

Coming down on the train, Jon. Might head up to West Kensington for some food then down to the ground. Going back from Earls Court or West Brompton.
Very wise. You get a lot of fans using Earls Court. It’s easier than using Fulham Broadway in terms of crowds. Should be a good game and atmosphere.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Feck it I'm going to watch the girls CL. Only chance of Euro competition for a while. UTB - Borough, Brentford, Brighton Burnley if you're wondering. :)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

antdad wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:52 pm Feck it I'm going to watch the girls CL. Only chance of Euro competition for a while. UTB - Borough, Brentford, Brighton Burnley if you're wondering. :)
Not cheering on your neighbours at the Cottage? Dont blame you, been match over since LFC scored.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Nice of the Jewellers Eyepiece to make an appearance during the final.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Mon pens.