Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

all.
i never listen now .

JimmyDee

Re: Ways Andrew Goldstein is a cunt

Post by JimmyDee »

More like fuck-all, the cunt.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

A fine example of the Gold"steen" cuntitude yesterday.
A man with a foreign-sounding name was put through, and he was very careful to get the pronunciation correct and let him speak. If his name was "Steve" he'd have called him Stevie-boy and wanked on about "wass yer favwit cwisps!" before said Steve had a chance to say anything.
The cunt.

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Haha yes that's absolutely classic cuntsteen, the embarrassing partridge CUNT
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Being slapped down by both H and J in the last week as he failed to bait them CUNT

GLeeder

Post by GLeeder »

Would you wather?
Would you wather?
Would you wather?
Would you wather?
Would you wather?
Would you wather?

Pwemier League
Pwemier League
Pwemier League
Pwemier League
Pwemier League
Pwemier League

....every fucking afternoon...every fucking day

The fucking boring,snide,talentless,immature...and frankly detestable,horse faced cunt

GLeeder

Post by GLeeder »

...ridiculing Darren Bent for getting one word wrong when asking Keanu Reeves a question about a documentary

..and then turning it into a phone in 'when did you get nervous when you met someone famous?'

If I was Darren Bent , I'd put Goldstein's fucking head through the fucking pavement outside, afterwards for trying to make me look a cunt in public

No longer the Bridesmaid

We're going to see a flurry of gbh cases at ts. Benty is going to collapse the steen, lurch will finally clothesline the torquay turkey and gabboi is going to jab pisstanks bulging eyeball with a fork after he remarks "ACH IT'S ALWEZ THEM LAZY COLOUREDS"

GLeeder

Post by GLeeder »

...Shebahn Aherne , fuelled by Red Bull after getting up at 3am ,will stab someone in the neck with an Ice Pick who dares to belittle womens football in anyway

...will be marched of the premises, bundled into the back of a police van and deposited to the HMP Holloway Womens correctional facility

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I'd love to hear a caller stand up to him.
"You invited us to phone-in about about VAR, but your first question is about crisps? Can't that wait until the end of this call? You cunt"

No longer the Bridesmaid

WOSS VA BESS CWISSSSPS?????

C
U
N
T

JW90

Post by JW90 »

JimmyDee wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:50 am I'd love to hear a caller stand up to him.
"You invited us to phone-in about about VAR, but your first question is about crisps? Can't that wait until the end of this call? You cunt"
One of them did a few years ago. Called him obnoxious (it was after a Man Utd defeat, naturally).

Steen threw his toys out of the pram like a crying, childish CUNT

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Have you noticed how on every show, not just the Odious GoldSteen, they say something like "here's Bill, a Doncaster Rovers fan" and poor old Bill never gets to say a word over the sneering and laughter-track about Doncaster's position in their league?
I suspect that you won't get put on-air if you say "this is nothing to do with the team I support, so I won't tell you; I wish to make a general point."

Goldsteen started it, though, the cunt.

GLeeder

Post by GLeeder »

GLeeder wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:47 pm ...Shebahn Aherne , fuelled by Red Bull after getting up at 3am ,will stab someone in the neck with an Ice Pick who dares to belittle womens football in anyway

...will be marched of the premises, bundled into the back of a police van and deposited to the HMP Holloway Womens correctional facility
This very scenario, threatening to be played out this morning with Alan Brazil !!

JW90

Post by JW90 »

GLeeder wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:55 pm ...ridiculing Darren Bent for getting one word wrong when asking Keanu Reeves a question about a documentary

..and then turning it into a phone in 'when did you get nervous when you met someone famous?'

If I was Darren Bent , I'd put Goldstein's fucking head through the fucking pavement outside, afterwards for trying to make me look a cunt in public
Bent is a likeable, decent bloke. No wonder Steen wants to make him look bad, Benty is the complete opposite of the CUNT