Rubber lips , big nose , waistcoat has got to go

JudgeTedd

Re: Rubber lips , big nose , waistcoat has got to go

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:03 am Here, here. Perhaps Gareth deserves a pat on the back for putting a really good FA infrastructure in place, having as you say a good camaraderie within the squad, having some really high quality players like Bellingham, Sancho, Saka, Foden and Rashford. I do hope the FA have a succession plan in place. We probably need someone in to carry on the work. I’d actually keep him in for another year by which time Eddie Howe will probably become available. Can’t think who else could succeed Southgate.
I’m not sure about Eddie Howe. He’s riding the crest of a wave at the moment. Although the Geordies are probably just happy Mike Ashley isn’t still in charge. Howe’s record before that isn’t exactly stellar.

What really needs to change is English players playing at the highest level for their Clubs. Champions League Semis and Finals. It’s getting better, sure. But it still needs to improve. Likewise some players might benefit from playing abroad. Broadening their horizons, learning a new culture and way of life. Basically becoming more rounded people, rather than staying in the comfort zone of the Premier League. When you look at past winning teams in the WC, a lot of their players have had to make great changes to their lives by moving away to another country. It’s only really Bellingham and Trippier who’ve done that I’m this squad (off the top of my head).
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

TKMin_777 wrote:Lampard Beckham Rooney

Just not Southgate , someone with charisma , a striker , a winner
Are you in drink?

I wouldn’t let any of those 3 within 10 miles of the England team

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Germany did well when they gave their manager time .
Man U and rangers

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:33 am

Jose Mourinho is the only man I think who could genuinely make some difference
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:27 pm Germany did well when they gave their manager time .
The game’s moved on. Their last coach, sniffy fingers had been in charge for about ten years and yet they were shit in the last World Cup. Didn’t even get out of their group.

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:22 pm
theleader82 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:27 pm Germany did well when they gave their manager time .
The game’s moved on. Their last coach, sniffy fingers had been in charge for about ten years and yet they were shit in the last World Cup. Didn’t even get out of their group.

Man , he went knuckle deep 😂
je ne suis pas un con

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:55 am
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:44 am
TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:37 am
carcinogen wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:56 am Oooh will he stay. He's got to 'think', he got to 'talk' with the FA. Fuck off mate, please. Give someone else a go. Thanks. Oh and PLEASE don't go into the media.
Yeh what a load of shit , needs to talk tomfamily , talk to FA

Southgate just fuck off , end of day you've let us down
He hasn’t let us down. Taken us to one World Cup semi final, one quarter final and a Euro Championship final. Looks like a steady record of achievement and we showed fight and purpose last night which was better to see than being dumped out by Iceland or Romania.

Honestly, what do people actually expect. His flaws are the substitution timings and selectors and his officious personality. Not actually a habitable offence. I actually can’t believe I’m defending Southgate here but are we not at risk of putting ourselves on a pedestal here?
I think there’s a few people out there who have the mentality of, if we lose, get rid of the manager. This is regardless of the circumstances of the loss. Southgate has done a really decent job. His record is right up there compared to other England managers.

What needs to really change is the expectation. England have had a great WC. The teams had grown as it’s gone along. There’s been lots of good individual performances throughout. Loads of different goal scorers. But best of all, there looks like the team have a great spirit and camaraderie about them. Changing all that on a whim would be madness.
And yet, when the time came to turn the screw, be ruthless and show a winner’s mentality he came up short again.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:13 pm
And yet, when the time came to turn the screw, be ruthless and show a winner’s mentality he came up short again.
Small margins, small margins. I take your point though. I'd feel a lot better losing with a manager who had a soul, a personality, and a pulse. Southgate represents everything that pisses me off right now. And no, I'm not a 'gammon'. I just hate victim culture. Gareth is a mealy-mouthed apologist ... Should I take the knee? Should I not take the knee? I don't know what to do? What would people think? I'll take the knee to just be safe. Being safe is Southgate's mantra. We don't WANT to be fucking SAFE. Glory or Die. Am I right or am I right? I'm right. Fuck I hate wishy-washy cunts like Southgate.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

henrycrs wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:54 am
TKMin_777 wrote:Lampard Beckham Rooney

Just not Southgate , someone with charisma , a striker , a winner
Are you in drink?
This mad lad is way beyond drink
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:40 pm We don't WANT to be fucking SAFE. Glory or Die. Am I right or am I right? I'm right.
To quote the great Ice Motherfuckin’ Cube:

“You god damn right”
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

If it’s danger you want, we should give the managers job to Jermaine Pennant. Get him driving the coach to games after a few bevvies too.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:00 am If it’s danger you want, we should give the managers job to Jermaine Pennant. Get him driving the coach to games after a few bevvies too.
With Lee Hughes as the back up driver.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:02 am
JudgeTedd wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:00 am If it’s danger you want, we should give the managers job to Jermaine Pennant. Get him driving the coach to games after a few bevvies too.
With Lee Hughes as the back up driver.
The dream team. The FA should stock up on Brasso now.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:40 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:13 pm
Small margins, small margins. I take your point though. I'd feel a lot better losing with a manager who had a soul, a personality, and a pulse. Southgate represents everything that pisses me off right now. And no, I'm not a 'gammon'. I just hate victim culture. Gareth is a mealy-mouthed apologist ... Should I take the knee? Should I not take the knee? I don't know what to do? What would people think? I'll take the knee to just be safe. Being safe is Southgate's mantra. We don't WANT to be fucking SAFE. Glory or Die. Am I right or am I right? I'm right. Fuck I hate wishy-washy cunts like Southgate.
What the fuck do you want then? Simeone kicking massive divots out of the technical area, throwing a flare into the spectators behind the dug out and causing a diplomatic incident in a Euro qualifier in Azerbaijan? I don't want cunts managing the national side who have a massive fucking ego, don't have any pastoral care for their players and want to punch anyone at the presser who disagrees with him. Perhaps you do. IDK. There does seem to a lot of breast beating, Teutonic impotence for certain quarters who want to change the quote because of what he wears, the length of his beard or him speaking like an intelligent human being instead of in a series of grunts.

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Sam allardyce
je ne suis pas un con