TalkTV

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
Jonathan Grunt

Re: TalkTV

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

subsub wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:37 am
lambrini wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:45 am
carcinogen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:22 am It's even worse than I imagined. 30 secs of Sharon Osbourne and Kyle on mute was enough. What the actual fuck has she done to her fucking face? Total narcissitic freakshow of epic proportions.

Morgan's bit reminded me of V for Vendetta ... with that bloke on the TV ranting and raving to a gaslit populace.
It's as if boomer celebrities discovered 2016 YouTube (Gamer-gate and ridiculing social justice warriors). They're constantly behind the zeitgeist.
Very odd.
Chap who hosted his own show in the States, then key role on breakfast telly and also edited a national newspaper complains about being silenced/cancelled etc
Is this the bloke who "issued a trigger warning to woke snowflakes"? The one that minced off his last TV show in a huff when someone had them temerity to disagree with him?
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Jonathan Grunt wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:04 am
subsub wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:37 am
carcinogen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:22 am It's even worse than I imagined. 30 secs of Sharon Osbourne and Kyle on mute was enough. What the actual fuck has she done to her fucking face? Total narcissitic freakshow of epic proportions.

Morgan's bit reminded me of V for Vendetta ... with that bloke on the TV ranting and raving to a gaslit populace.
It's as if boomer celebrities discovered 2016 YouTube (Gamer-gate and ridiculing social justice warriors). They're constantly behind the zeitgeist.
Very odd.
Chap who hosted his own show in the States, then key role on breakfast telly and also edited a national newspaper complains about being silenced/cancelled etc
Is this the bloke who "issued a trigger warning to woke snowflakes"? The one that minced off his last TV show in a huff when someone had them temerity to disagree with him?
Is this the bloke who, having been snubbed by a very minor celebrity, has taken it upon himself to rage at said celeb at every given opportunity?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

He may well struggle for guests prepared to be shouted over ,abused and treated like shit as he did in his breakfast show.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

delboy1983 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:26 pm He may well struggle for guests prepared to be shouted over ,abused and treated like shit as he did in his breakfast show.
Paul Gascoigne is free these days. He should get him on for a chat. :box:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:30 am

What's the current trend? I'm a bit behind myself these days ...
Not sure tbh... eh, probably serious discussions or shitty Internet drama content.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

lambrini wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:51 am
carcinogen wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:30 am

What's the current trend? I'm a bit behind myself these days ...
Not sure tbh... eh, probably serious discussions or shitty Internet drama content.
It's funny to watch Guido troll Morgan on his shitty figures. The probably with the 'anti-woke/anti-cancel culture' is it is almost impossible to find a topic that cuts through.

Morgan claims he was cancelled whilst he has several newspaper columns and TV spots. The small group of trans activists that have fucked the gay rights movement may cut through but it's so complicated to understand that it's boring beyond 'look at this man swimming in competition.

The truth is that 'cancel culture' is just people saying they don't like stuff which may or may not result in that stuff not happening and woke I really have no idea what that is other than recycling the 'PC gone too far' bullshit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I noticed two former GB News 'gobs-on-sticks' were on the Sharon Osbourne thing the other night ... two of the more attractive female ones. Goes to show that there really is zero loyalty when you're a person deserate to be on TV. GB News gave them some exposure and they decided to switch to TalkTV, more money I guess ... who knows. All I know is that it's pretty fucking cut-throat and you need some damn sharp elbows to get yourself on these godawful panel format shows. The bigger question is why the fuck would you want to? But I'll leave that for a psychiatrist.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:44 am I noticed two former GB News 'gobs-on-sticks' were on the Sharon Osbourne thing the other night ... two of the more attractive female ones. Goes to show that there really is zero loyalty when you're a person deserate to be on TV. GB News gave them some exposure and they decided to switch to TalkTV, more money I guess ... who knows. All I know is that it's pretty fucking cut-throat and you need some damn sharp elbows to get yourself on these godawful panel format shows. The bigger question is why the fuck would you want to? But I'll leave that for a psychiatrist.
Sharon Osbourne is awful. What's annoying about GBN and TalkTV is they had to opportunity to bring in new talent they haven't. Morgan has a chat show in the US and it tanked, he was only good on GMB because he was paired with Reid and they worked well as a double act.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Pierce gives me the shivers, fair point about McGuire of the SWP.

I heard Woods taking Morgan to task the other day and tbf she did pretty well against the overbearing oaf...no you can't just treat players like the gutter press and falsely give them an earlier appointment time because they're always late.

That management technique will work with his lot more than once because they were mostly hungover, still drunk or ragged after spending the night in a bush waiting for the latest "scoop"...utter toilet.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:13 pm
carcinogen wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:44 am I noticed two former GB News 'gobs-on-sticks' were on the Sharon Osbourne thing the other night ... two of the more attractive female ones. Goes to show that there really is zero loyalty when you're a person deserate to be on TV. GB News gave them some exposure and they decided to switch to TalkTV, more money I guess ... who knows. All I know is that it's pretty fucking cut-throat and you need some damn sharp elbows to get yourself on these godawful panel format shows. The bigger question is why the fuck would you want to? But I'll leave that for a psychiatrist.
Sharon Osbourne is awful. What's annoying about GBN and TalkTV is they had to opportunity to bring in new talent they haven't. Morgan has a chat show in the US and it tanked, he was only good on GMB because he was paired with Reid and they worked well as a double act.
What has Osbourne actually done in her life, bar being porked by a god awful "rock star" and having 2 cunt-ish kids? (the 3rd one you don't hear from.)

(Here's a clue, her maiden name was Levy.)
Grunt is a Chunt.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:39 pm Pierce gives me the shivers, fair point about McGuire of the SWP.
Yeah, Woods was holding back too, her contempt for him was quite clear. Trouble is, she works for TalkSport which is full of wankers. Andrew Pierce is creepy as fuck, you're right. Very odd little man.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I love Guido is trolling Morgan.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Suggestions that Osbourne won't last the week....
Grunt is a Chunt.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

shivah wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:42 pm Suggestions that Osbourne won't last the week....
I must admit I've been tuning in for the first 2 mins of Osbourne's show, on mute, and just seeing Kyle turns my stomach. Watching him with the sound down it actually more disturbing.

I thought I read Osbourne has returned to the US because Ozzy has got COVID.

ps. What did you mean about Sharon's former name being 'Levy' ?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:24 pm I love Guido is trolling Morgan.

Love Guido. ❤
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo