Dan Woooootton

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Dan Woooootton

Post by subsub »

From Popbitch:

Dan Wootton's dramatic downfall these past 48 hours has drawn some fitting comparisons to Al Capone getting done for tax evasion.

All of a sudden he's persona non grata at GB News – not because of the multiple, well-sourced allegations of serious sexual misconduct and workplace harassment that have clouded him for months; but because he sat grinning gormlessly, like a wallaby getting its balls tickled, as one of his guests delivered a hugely sexist rant unchecked.

However, there was a little more going on behind the scenes. Even though on screen he might have just looked hopelessly out of his depth, the reason Wootton has incurred the wrath of his bosses is because he was repeatedly and actively ignoring multiple management commands.

From the start of Fox's rant, the voice in Dan's earpiece was telling him to stop Fox, to push back and apologise – but he tuned it out. Then one of the senior bods drafted an apology for him to read out after the item – and he skipped past it on the autocue.

Then the top brass were on the phone to the studio, insisting Dan apologise on air – and he just didn't.

So satisfying to see this absolute piece of work get what's coming to him :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Do you subscribe to PopBitch as well? :lol: Their newsletters are so old fashioned! I love them.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:45 pm Do you subscribe to PopBitch as well? :lol: Their newsletters are so old fashioned! I love them.
Absolutely! They publish the kind of thing even nationals don't dare to :)
WOKE AND PROUD

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

I’m not sure I’ve ever met anyone on the left or right who likes this fucking wanker.

An absolute grifting cunt of the highest order.

birdie

Post by birdie »

henrycrs wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:39 pm I’m not sure I’ve ever met anyone on the left or right who likes this fucking wanker.

You sure you're in the right thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Turns out the network is full of vile twits! Adam Bolton is an ignoramus. What a pig. Why didn't Sky News terminatie his contract for this?

( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:47 pm Turns out the network is full of vile twits! Adam Bolton is an ignoramus. What a pig. Why didn't Sky News terminatie his contract for this?

Perhaps because he's not accused of using pseudonyms to solicit explicit images from work colleagues…
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:07 pm
lambrini wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:47 pm Turns out the network is full of vile twits! Adam Bolton is an ignoramus. What a pig. Why didn't Sky News terminatie his contract for this?

Perhaps because he's not accused of using pseudonyms to solicit explicit images from work colleagues…
Oh, that's all right, then! He deserves a free pass. :lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Just realised I wrote "terminatie" 🥹🤭 Sorry about that!
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:16 pm

Never said that. No need for tiresome strawman stuff.
But linking to a four-year-old clip of him losing his rag is hardly the same thing as the behaviour of Fox and Wootton, as well you know.
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

birdie wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:37 pm
henrycrs wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:39 pm I’m not sure I’ve ever met anyone on the left or right who likes this fucking wanker.

You sure you're in the right thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:
They’re relaunching themselves lol
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:22 pm

But linking to a four-year-old clip of him losing his rag is hardly the same thing as the behaviour of Fox and Wootton, as well you know.
No! Four-year-old clip, nothing! Why justify Bolton's behaviour as an 'outburst'? There are no 'buts.' Sub. Bolton wanted to display his virtue by announcing that GBNews deserves to be shut down for Laurence and Dan's vitriolic and misogynistic behavior, and yet Sky News allowed him to get away with similar antics because he's Mr. Billy-Big-Bollocks on an internationally renowned news channel.
( ◡‿◡ )
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

You're right Lambers, the one eyed shite is past tiresome.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Wootton is a nasty cunt, I don't know any who likes him - I don't think anyone here thinks he's a decent guy. I'd be glad to see him off the media.

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:06 am
subsub wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:22 pm

No! Four-year-old clip, nothing! Why justify Bolton's behaviour as an 'outburst'? There are no 'buts.' Sub. Bolton wanted to display his virtue by announcing that GBNews deserves to be shut down for Laurence and Dan's vitriolic and misogynistic behavior, and yet Sky News allowed him to get away with similar antics because he's Mr. Billy-Big-Bollocks on an internationally renowned news channel.
I think Boulton is an arse, don't get me wrong, but I think it's a touch misleading to compare his behaviour with the cretins on GB News.
WOKE AND PROUD