Re: World Cup 2022

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

GazNev looks like he gets his head kicked in every night
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

On our very own tS.
Lianne Sanderson, is it? She talks at a million miles an hour and always sounds so aggressive, as if she's in an argument, even when she agrees with the previous speaker.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Souey looks ripe for punching a camel and sticking a Star of David on the penalty spot, the aggressive cunt.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Literally looked away from the TV for a second and there's Portugal players strewn about the floor 🤣🤣🤣 fucking penises

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Now a couple of rogue lqbtq protestors

subsub

Post by subsub »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:19 pm Souey looks ripe for punching a camel and sticking a Star of David on the penalty spot, the aggressive cunt.
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

JW90

Post by JW90 »

JimmyDee wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:16 pm On our very own tS.
Lianne Sanderson, is it? She talks at a million miles an hour and always sounds so aggressive, as if she's in an argument, even when she agrees with the previous speaker.
Yes. Cannot listen to her voice.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Lianne is rougher than a badgers arse
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:08 pm Literally looked away from the TV for a second and there's Portugal players strewn about the floor 🤣🤣🤣 fucking penises
They’re like those fainting goats

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

Yay, I was filling with pride having just seen my first St George of Asda flags proudly adorning some fast Ford, the boy splashed out on two so he must be confident.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Interested to know what slack knickers Scott thinks about the US co-hosting the 2026 World Cup. In four years time, will she wear an armband declaring her solidarity with women affected by not being able to have abortions? Will Southgate give press conferences decrying gun crime or prisoners held without trial in Guantanamo?

Double standards about a World Cup being held in the Middle East? Shirley not and snowflakes at BBC can fuck off too.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:08 pm Interested to know what slack knickers Scott thinks about the US co-hosting the 2026 World Cup. In four years time, will she wear an armband declaring her solidarity with women affected by not being able to have abortions? Will Southgate give press conferences decrying gun crime or prisoners held without trial in Guantanamo?
These people haven't got the brain capacity for such clarity of thought. Denying 50 percent of a population autonomy over their own body is as much as a human rights violation as making homosexuality a crime. They will be 'conflicted' ... it's all awful and terrible, but we'll go anyway and take a healthy salary while we're at it thank you very much ... It's very important we educate viewers ... :roll:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:54 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:08 pm Interested to know what slack knickers Scott thinks about the US co-hosting the 2026 World Cup. In four years time, will she wear an armband declaring her solidarity with women affected by not being able to have abortions? Will Southgate give press conferences decrying gun crime or prisoners held without trial in Guantanamo?
These people haven't got the brain capacity for such clarity of thought. Denying 50 percent of a population autonomy over their own body is as much as a human rights violation as making homosexuality a crime. They will be 'conflicted' ... it's all awful and terrible, but we'll go anyway and take a healthy salary while we're at it thank you very much ... It's very important we educate viewers ... :roll:
Carc, I find myself agreeing with you on almost everything you’ve posted during the World Cup and in general, especially the fucking BBC and workshy, thick cunts on 5Dead. Keep up the good work, my son.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:03 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:54 pm
Carc, I find myself agreeing with you on almost everything you’ve posted during the World Cup and in general, especially the fucking BBC and workshy, thick cunts on 5Dead. Keep up the good work, my son.
Benders

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

An interesting thought ... what if players wore armbands saying "Abortion Is Murder"? No doubt the clever-clevers would want FIFA to clamp down on those armbands, with a message they DISagree with. Straight red!!!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99