Premier League Success Thread 2017/18 - Part Two

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Re: Premier League Success Thread 2017/18 - Part Two

Post by carcinogen »

Allardyce really is a fucking cunt. LOL. I wish the cunt would just fuck off to Spain and never be heard of again. Everton fans don't deserve to be treated like this. Poor fuckers. The level of this man is finding amusment by mocking Roy Hodgson's speech impediment. Hillarious. Andy Jacobs does it too. That the level of bitterness and cuntitude we are talking about here.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

carcinogen wrote:Allardyce really is a fucking cunt. LOL. I wish the cunt would just fuck off to Spain and never be heard of again. Everton fans don't deserve to be treated like this. Poor fuckers. The level of this man is finding amusment by mocking Roy Hodgson's speech impediment. Hillarious. Andy Jacobs does it too. That the level of bitterness and cuntitude we are talking about here.

Au contraire, their fans are delusional on a scale even worse than West Ham's.

They hounded out a decent man and good manager in Bobby M, despite him finishing 5th the prior year because for some reason they thought they should be near the top of the table, even though he didn't have a big budget to spend.

Also their recent spunking of cash on useless players means the managers job is a poisoned chalice.

Sam usually gets his teams to compete, even though they are shite to watch. He can't even do that with this hopeless lot.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Kowalski wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Allardyce really is a fucking cunt. LOL. I wish the cunt would just fuck off to Spain and never be heard of again. Everton fans don't deserve to be treated like this. Poor fuckers. The level of this man is finding amusment by mocking Roy Hodgson's speech impediment. Hillarious. Andy Jacobs does it too. That the level of bitterness and cuntitude we are talking about here.

They hounded out a decent man and good manager in Bobby M, despite him finishing 5th the prior year because for some reason they thought they should be near the top of the table, even though he didn't have a big budget to spend.

Also their recent spunking of cash on useless players means the managers job is a poisoned chalice.

Sam usually gets his teams to compete, even though they are shite to watch. He can't even do that with this hopeless lot.

Don't worry, their spring offensive will get cracking soon…
WOKE AND PROUD

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

subsub wrote:
Kowalski wrote:

Don't worry, their spring offensive will get cracking soon…

Of course Subs, their class will start to shine through soon.

:wink: :lol:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Not an empty seat to be seen, a passionate crowd behind the team and an atmosphere worthy of a big game.

Have enjoyed Barcelona v athletico Madrid.
There's no poem, just prose.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Not an empty seat to be seen, a passionate crowd behind the team and an atmosphere worthy of a big game.

Have enjoyed Barcelona v athletico Madrid.

You little tease, Holden. I thought you were talking about Blackburn vs Wigan. Now that was a cracking match.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I feel for any neutral watching the Chelsea game. A ridiculous performance. It’s as if Conte just wants to be sacked though maybe he just wanted the game out of the way. He clearly was not in the right frame of mind which you can understand.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Blues Bruvvas buggered by Blues and Burnley.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Missed the match but judging by the 6-0-6 phone in, it looks like the headlines will be about Hazard throwing his shirt at Conte.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Kowalski wrote:Blues Bruvvas buggered by Blues and Burnley.

Good to see you posting in the football thread again Kow. :)

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

kancutlawns wrote:Missed the match but judging by the 6-0-6 phone in, it looks like the headlines will be about Hazard throwing his shirt at Conte.

Really ? TV didn’t show that. You sure you aren’t confused with the Brighton player who did do that ?

subsub

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote:I feel for any neutral watching the Chelsea game. A ridiculous performance. It’s as if Conte just wants to be sacked though maybe he just wanted the game out of the way. He clearly was not in the right frame of mind which you can understand.

He's definitely leaving at end of the season, right, Jonn-o?
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Kowalski wrote:Blues Bruvvas buggered by Blues and Burnley.

It's OK:
- Ol' Pet never even mentions his "beloved" club any more; he prefers to have a pop at Liverpool when they slip up
- Lash couldn't care less about the Premier League, apparently, since he's discovered that there's a club called Sutton that he says he's a fan of now
WOKE AND PROUD

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

subsub wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I feel for any neutral watching the Chelsea game. A ridiculous performance. It’s as if Conte just wants to be sacked though maybe he just wanted the game out of the way. He clearly was not in the right frame of mind which you can understand.

Oh there’s no doubt Subs. Not that they are going to, but he could win the CL and would still be off. His demeanour today was not good but that could of been down to the bad news.
Dare I say it but the players look like they might be giving up on him as well.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote:
subsub wrote:

Oh there’s no doubt Subs. Not that they are going to, but he could win the CL and would still be off. His demeanour today was not good but that could of been down to the bad news.
Dare I say it but the players look like they might be giving up on him as well.

Very odd.
I thought he was a decent guy - be intrigued to know what's going on behind the scenes…
WOKE AND PROUD