Re: Winter Olympic Games 2018

Post by kevin04 »

OAR 2 SLOVAKIA 3

Long live the SLOVES!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

What happens if the Slovakian's meet the Slovenians. Are they mates?

Loving Chemmy Alcott on BBC as a pundit. She's a big girl, but she's got a cracking smile and seems like a real laugh. Am liking her a lot. So much better than bland dull Amy Williams. Chemmy reminds me of a good friend of mine, if I get pissed-up enough I'll post both their pictures.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Both blowing your wiry dong My Carc?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Both blowing your wiry dong My Carc?

I'd be well up for that. Kendall (my friend) was a 'biter' though ... I wouldn't let her near my crown-jewels because she'd be likely to bite it off. Ever been with a girl who liked 'biting' during foreplay? It's fucking scary. I digress. I have two more beers left.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Love how the Russians hockey jersey simply says 'Olympic Athlete from Russia' although there's a Nike tick on it!

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Good win for the curling boys against the Nips.
Enjoy watching the BBC coverage before going to work.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

More fucking curling...the fucking screaming and shouting our girls make. It's uncouth.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Sven Kramer comes in 6th in the 10,000m speed skating.

A big surprise as he was heavily tipped to not just get on the podium, but get the Gold!

A Canadian (who's really Dutch) wins.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

There is a couple on ice dancing now, the young woman is wearing a yellow dress and the fellow a yellow tie, and they are just amazing.

And blimey....they did not even finish in the medal positions.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

After Slovenia's surprise 3-2 OT win over USA, they lost 8-2 today to Russia - who lost to Slovakia - who lost to USA today = the group is very tight and everyone has beaten everyone.

USA 4
Russia 3
Slovakia 3
Slovenia 2

You only get 2pts for an over time win, and the loser gets a point for the draw in regulation time.

Mon the Slovenes!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

So I totally agree with GOA and I actually said it myself. I wish Steve Cram would stop assuming what having 'The Hammer' is in Curling (it's the team that gets to go last). It's fucking pathetic. It's this sort of nomenclature that puts people off. It just makes him sound like a bigger cunt than he obviously already is. And 'Skip' for the captain of the team. Fuck sake, it's quite pathetic. Ok, rant over.

Back to Chemmy. Mmmmm I'm fucking liking her a lot. I'm both attracted to her and scared by her in equal measure. The amount of bloody make-up she cakes onto her face is epic. And the hair. She has a lovely enthusiasm however and comes across as genuine. A girls-girl if you will. Someone you can have a pajama-party with and get all girly.

Christopher Dean as a pundit too ... wow, what an interesting character. So softly spoken, but clearly an alpha male. He has all the girls in the studio creaming their knickers. He could even turn Clare I reckon. A real dark-horse. Rocking a Fred Perry polo and cardigan combo the other night. Bold.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Top, top reportage

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Top, top reportage

Thanks.

The one thing that really pisses me off is the massive over-sized desk-thing the BBC coverage has. I'd rather see Clare, Chemmy, Hazel (Oh don't get me started on the lovely Hazel) and all the other girls in a log cabin, all sitting on a rug together in front of a roaring open fire. Wearing PJ's, or in nighties in front of a huge TV screen dissecting the days events. Having a giggle. That's my idea of good television.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I'd like to see Balding get fucked by a mule