Winter Olympic Games 2018

Anything sportlike
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Winter Olympic Games 2018

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:
shabbado wrote:Can't wait till some lunatic wins GBs only medal of the Olympics by throwing themselves down an icy track on a baking tray.

This is why the Winter Olympics is far superior to it's Summer cousin. It's more fuckin' chilled. Fewer primadonna's prancing around in lycra acting like billy-big-bollocks. As for drugs, I think the winter olympics should allow drugs, as a trial.

I was looking purely out of curiosity if anyone had ever won medals at both the Summer AND Winter olympiads. There are five. What made me laugh was that there is only one person ever to medal at both games IN THE SAME YEAR (before the games were staggered) ... A German 'lady' in the 1980s. No drugs there then .... haha.

When's the figure skating? I do love thoe Russian girls ... If we only had Russian correspondent to inform us of Russian ice skaters! (Gymnasts and Ballerina's also)...

Ha ha, very good.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Plus, I find all the famale Winter Olympians FUCKING SEXY. You can't tell me Clare isn't foaming at the gash 24hrs a day. I bet she was like, really gutted ... telling her wife: "Yeah, it's a real hardship love, I have to go out and cover the winter olympics, I won't enjoy watching supremely fit attractive women in lycra pushing their athletic lithe bodies to the limit. The adrenaline, away from home, giddy. #whathappensinkoreastaysinkorea

It must be why there was no way John Inverdale was going to Korea ... the lawsuits would cripple the beeb.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Inverdale is getting the help he so desperately needs
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

No longer the Bridesmaid

Dat deep ravine doe...worra crack that lass revealed, boss eyes n all PHWWWOOOARRRR wouldn't mind getting my banana stuck in her tailpipe ETC

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote:This is why the Winter Olympics is far superior to its Summer cousin. It's more fuckin' chilled. Fewer primadonna's prancing around in lycra acting like billy-big-bollocks. As for drugs, I think the winter olympics should allow drugs, as a trial.

I couldn't agree more. In the Summer Olympics a "character" usually means an unpleasant character, strutting around and pointing fingers at all and sundry; in the Winter it's usually a harmless snowboarder who's smoked too much gear.

Who else remembers the olden days, when ski-jumpers used to wear wooly hats?

My all-time favourite, Bjorn Wirkola, at 5'10"
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

The Moguls must be a absolute killer on the knees. :shock:

No longer the Bridesmaid

Any additional deep ass crack split tard thong flash?

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Any additional deep ass crack split tard thong flash?

Can’t help there. I was only looking at the knees

finchman

Post by finchman »

When's Eddie Edwards jumpin?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

carcinogen wrote:Plus, I find all the famale Winter Olympians FUCKING SEXY. You can't tell me Clare isn't foaming at the gash 24hrs a day. I bet she was like, really gutted ... telling her wife: "Yeah, it's a real hardship love, I have to go out and cover the winter olympics, I won't enjoy watching supremely fit attractive women in lycra pushing their athletic lithe bodies to the limit. The adrenaline, away from home, giddy. #whathappensinkoreastaysinkorea

It must be why there was no way John Inverdale was going to Korea ... the lawsuits would cripple the beeb.

Eve Muirhead :heart: :heart: :heart:

There's no poem, just prose.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

North Korea have sent a cheerleading squad. Kim
Jong uns sister was at the women’s ice hockey , sat with the South Korean pm and mike pence
Man U and rangers

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

At least no gushing over Tom Daley's speedos, or Mobots to avoid.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I'm really enjoying it all so far. Our lad did well in the X-Cunty skiing, 7th. His best event is up next. Young 17yo lad who won the snowboarding thing. That was nice. Figure skating tonight can't wait, I hear Candice Brown is very good.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Man U and rangers

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I hope that scot Elise christie can stay on her skates this Olympics.
Man U and rangers