Working with The Scum of Society

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Working with The Scum of Society

Post by Royal24s »

Q.E.D
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:He'll get there, Reg. He's not some lazy cunt like that Stephen Fry. I'm sure he's honing his routine in between pruning the dahlias.

It boggles my mind really, a working-class bloke, educated, wanting to write a book about and for working-class blokes should get some fucking encouragement. Only the saddest most self-loathing cunts would put that down. I can't get my fucking head around it. It's mad. LOL. Good luck to you. Slag me off to your hearts content. Then look at your reflection in the mirror and ask the question. I know the answer. Do you?

You had loads of encouragement in the past and responded with rudeness and ingratitude.

I PMed you once when you seemed to be genuinely down, and offered some advice and encouragement based on personal experience, and your response was dismissive.

So it's a bit odd that you set such store by the response you are getting on this thread.

Go and do the things you say you want to do, instead of wasting your life grumbling on this forum.
Roy IN!!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Last edited by kancutlawns on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:I'll try to keep this brief. As you may or may not know, I've landed a job with the Cuntcil, The Cunty Cuntcil, as a 'gardener'. Well, one aspect of the job, is to clear and make beautiful cuntcil gardens in preperation for single mothers and other bone idle cunts to move in.

Well, I was doing this poxy fucking garden, and some workshy cunt, in his thirties, spied me working, got off his lazy arse and locked the intervening gate between me and the way-out of the rats-nest of a fucking cuntcil estate I was working in.

"Oooo do you fink you are? You walk awarund like you fuckin' own the place. Don't wark froo my garden unless you are going to mow it".

I didn't like to point out to the cunt that, as I work for the cuntcil, I technically do own the property. But I bit my lip, got on with my task and left.

My point is: It's all very well if you want to sit on your arse and claim benefits and toss-off society, but to go that extra fucking mile and actually fuck-up another man trying to earn a living and make-better the surroundings for others, really does take the fucking biscuit.

In short, there really are some fucking ignorant scum-cunts out there.
You own the property? Are you the late Duke of Westminster?

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

carcinogen wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:He'll get there, Reg. He's not some lazy cunt like that Stephen Fry. I'm sure he's honing his routine in between pruning the dahlias.

It boggles my mind really, a working-class bloke, educated, wanting to write a book about and for working-class blokes should get some fucking encouragement. Only the saddest most self-loathing cunts would put that down. I can't get my fucking head around it. It's mad. LOL. Good luck to you. Slag me off to your hearts content. Then look at your reflection in the mirror and ask the question. I know the answer. Do you?

Post a sample of your book (or PM it to me if you prefer) and I'll give you an honest assessment, one author to another.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

A maaaan needs to face the jumping off point .. stare into the abyss and that. I mean you'd think my old mate Opera Joe would be there years ago but he just shits himself and goes into cafes stinking of well shit and that. He doesn't even give a fuck anymore but he gets the hump when he's asked to leave. Books aint all that. I mean if he was an animal you'd have him put down tbf. There's no bottom rung .. only insanity and death.
Gawd bless etc

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:

Who's trying to write a book ? Is it you ?
Whoever it is, don't take any notice of anyone here, even me. Just write it the way you want to write it if you want to create art, and if you want it to sell and make money write it in the style of a best selling author of your choice.
Avoid the first person and the present tense unless you're very good at that and make sure you start with a dramatic action packed first chapter then leave it alone and start another story in the second and develop just a few characters, then connect whatever they end up doing it the apparently abandoned first chapter .

Listen, what one man can do another can, so never doubt your ability to complete the task because I'm telling you that you can and will and do NOT take any notice of people who can't imagine doing anything a bit remarkable and out of the reach of mediocre spirit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Geeezus. I wish I hadn't bothered adding content to the forum now. Although, having said that, it does make me giggle to know some of you have wasted some minutes of your insignificant lives berating me. Oh the irony! If only you had the self-awareness to see it. LOL.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I voted you for POTY you cunt
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

paolo

Post by paolo »

carcinogen wrote:I'll try to keep this brief. As you may or may not know, I've landed a job with the Cuntcil, The Cunty Cuntcil, as a 'gardener'. Well, one aspect of the job, is to clear and make beautiful cuntcil gardens in preperation for single mothers and other bone idle cunts to move in.

Well, I was doing this poxy fucking garden, and some workshy cunt, in his thirties, spied me working, got off his lazy arse and locked the intervening gate between me and the way-out of the rats-nest of a fucking cuntcil estate I was working in.

"Oooo do you fink you are? You walk awarund like you fuckin' own the place. Don't wark froo my garden unless you are going to mow it".

I didn't like to point out to the cunt that, as I work for the cuntcil, I technically do own the property. But I bit my lip, got on with my task and left.

My point is: It's all very well if you want to sit on your arse and claim benefits and toss-off society, but to go that extra fucking mile and actually fuck-up another man trying to earn a living and make-better the surroundings for others, really does take the fucking biscuit.

In short, there really are some fucking ignorant scum-cunts out there.

the proliferation of scum is due to people with the attitude of some of the people on here

let them get away with it, again and again

and scum begat scum

they are funded, breed early, and made out to be the victims
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Should all be gassed
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

I gave you the first 5 lines .. develop Opera Joe you knobhead :x

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote:And more so to you writing your errant, Mitty, rambling bullshit.

Stop all the shit to Royals in this and other threads. It is not needed and not welcome. Same as shit from others to others in D&D. How many times now?
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Thank you for that Carlos.
As far as I'm concerned it doesn't bother me because I have my own opinion of the poor chap and he's the only one here I simply don't address.
I must be frank and say that he's a real troll, and he tries hard to draw others into trouble. However , and I realise that it is not strictly my place to comment, but for my part I hope he doesn't get into trouble as far as the rules are concerned.
Maybe he'll take your comments on board , but I doubt it, and I don't think he fully appreciates what he's saying most of the time so what can you say ?
Please forgive me for commenting inappropriately , but notwithstanding what I've just said , it's very refreshing to see the individual who is generally perceived to be above the rules spoken to in the way that everyone else would be.
I know it could be interpreted as jumping onto the bandwagon against the poor fellow, but it was necessary for me to say "Well played" to you since I do have a moan in other circumstances don't I .

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:And more so to you writing your errant, Mitty, rambling bullshit.

Stop all the shit to Royals in this and other threads. It is not needed and not welcome. Same as shit from others to others in D&D. How many times now?

You perhaps need to police the forum better than having a pop at me, Carlos. Something you seem to be doing rather frequently. My comments were aimed at that particular poster and didn't require your intervention.