Any fans of League 2 clubs?

Anything sportlike
Alex_1971

Re: Any fans of League 2 clubs?

Post by Alex_1971 »

There are probably 8 teams who could go down this season, all as shit as each other and worthy of the drop. Last season it panned out about right in my opinion, a 3 way fight between Orient, Hartlepool and Newport, with the 'exiles' deservedly pulling it of the bag. I can see it being 3 up 3 down soon between the national league and league 2, and the league 2 clubs who get sucked into can have no complaints, to much shit in league 2 and clubs that linger for to many seasons near the foot of the table, we are now one of those sides, if we survive this season, we will struggle again next season due to the cunts on the board.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

JW90 wrote:
henrycrs wrote:
Alex_1971 wrote:Henry, fancy losing to Port fucking Vale, not just because they are a relegation rival, but because they are Port fucking Vale. I see Uche must have spat his dummy and got his marching orders against one of his many loan clubs. As for us, lost away to Cheltenham, 3rd off the bottom, level on points with 2nd off the bottom, sad times.
We are fucking shit. Football under Derry is dreadful, dull and no plan A, let alone B

He’s more of a charlatan than Pele

I hope he’s lost the dressing room now, he’s lasted 12 months longer than he should have done

Big Uche is soft as shit, obviously fed up of the tactic of lumping the ball to his head when he cannot head the ball

You’ll be ok, there are far worse teams than Crewe (us being one Image)

Saggers is a big admirer as a massive Cambridge fan (although I doubt he's ever been to your ground).
Poor old Saggy just loves his media mate

I’ve endured the same performance, week in week out for the last 2 plus seasons

And I can count on 1 hand the times we’ve had any form of entertainment

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

Wow, well after my exile for being banned for posting racist filth (saying Sid’s Mum should be in a zoo) we are still in league 2, but this time we sit top of the pile with a few games left, but enter Mr COVID-19, will we restart, will we just be told we are up and don’t have to kick another ball in the 2019/20 season or will the season be null and void, which would be awful for us on so many levels....