Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Anything sportlike
Silkman1972

Re: Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Post by Silkman1972 »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Hope you weren't trying to get there Silkman.

No mate fortunately that was one game I gave a swerve
Oh you mark my words I am a cunt
Vanarama National League Champions 2017/18

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Top of the league Harrogate away today. Nul points.
There's no poem, just prose.

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Top of the league Harrogate away today. Nul points.

Bloody hell Holden you weren't wrong mate , if it's any consolation we've gone 5 straight wins since that day at Fylde but I feel your pain mate . As you were at the top of the National league with wins for ourselves and Sutton , looking like a 2 horse race Lash mate :wink:

Holden Mcgroyne

Grim indeed and goal difference fucked as well.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Fuck me, Aldershot got smashed yesterday. Seriously damaged their hopes of the title

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

henrycrs wrote:Fuck me, Aldershot got smashed yesterday. Seriously damaged their hopes of the title

That's Fylde for you mate , they've smashed all the top teams bar Sutton who go there in a few weeks

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Silkman1972 wrote:As you were at the top of the National league with wins for ourselves and Sutton , looking like a 2 horse race Lash mate :wink:

Yep it's looking that way Silko, I make your boys favs but by hook or by crook we seem to be hanging on to your coat tails, was a bloody awful game for us yesterday against a physical Solihull Moors side but we managed to nick it.......here's to an exciting run in for both our clubs mate :drinkers: :)
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Reg

Post by Reg »

Terrible goings-on at Dulwich Hamlet. :(
Roy IN!!

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Reg wrote:Terrible goings-on at Dulwich Hamlet. :(

Absolutely Reg we had the pleasure of being at Champion Hill last season in the FA trophy . Great club and superb fans , it's an utter disgrace!!!!

Holden Mcgroyne

Must be a long time since FC were the only one of the teams followed here not to have lost at the weekend. Given we were 3-0 after 30 minutes it looked like normal service resumed. Somehow battled back to 4-4, first goals in nearly 6 games.

Huge, huge game tomorrow against Gainsborough. A win and I reckon we're safe, a loss and it's relegation.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Must be a long time since FC were the only one of the teams followed here not to have lost at the weekend. Given we were 3-0 after 30 minutes it looked like normal service resumed. Somehow battled back to 4-4, first goals in nearly 6 games.

Huge, huge game tomorrow against Gainsborough. A win and I reckon we're safe, a loss and it's relegation.
My mates a Boston fan and he had a 7 fold accumulator on Saturday...the team letting him down was Boston Image

He was gutted, but great comeback Holden

Holden Mcgroyne

henrycrs wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Must be a long time since FC were the only one of the teams followed here not to have lost at the weekend. Given we were 3-0 after 30 minutes it looked like normal service resumed. Somehow battled back to 4-4, first goals in nearly 6 games.

My mates a Boston fan and he had a 7 fold accumulator on Saturday...the team letting him down was Boston Image

He was gutted, but great comeback Holden

Ouch.

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Disappointed to only come away with a point after tonight's draw with Maidstone. Interestingly a Sutton loanee got the equaliser. It's up for grabs now as someone once said eh Lasho ? :wink: :drinkers:

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Silkman1972 wrote:Disappointed to only come away with a point after tonight's draw with Maidstone. Interestingly a Sutton loanee got the equaliser. It's up for grabs now as someone once said eh Lasho ? :wink: :drinkers:

Aye Lafayette did us a favour alright mate, I questioned his loan but I'm glad he went now........bloody Maidstone gave us both a kick in the goolies last week :x ](*,)

Chester at home tomorrow, we could go top of the pile on GD [-o< .........how come your mob haven't got a game Silko?
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

lasharoo wrote:
Silkman1972 wrote:Disappointed to only come away with a point after tonight's draw with Maidstone. Interestingly a Sutton loanee got the equaliser. It's up for grabs now as someone once said eh Lasho ? :wink: :drinkers:

Aye Lafayette did us a favour alright mate, I questioned his loan but I'm glad he went now........bloody Maidstone gave us both a kick in the goolies last week :x ](*,)

Chester at home tomorrow, we could go top of the pile on GD [-o< .........how come your mob haven't got a game Silko?

Playing Gateshead on Tuesday due to the FA Trophy , just hoping one team will bring 3 points back to Cheshire later on :wink: