Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Anything sportlike
finchman

Re: Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Post by finchman »

Carloway fc have won the Lewis & Harris League for the
2nd time in their history.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

kevin04 wrote:Great start to the season, Lash. The success seems to come to you :) Any chance you could start supporting Scotland? Even just until the end of year, we might actually qualify for Russia, if you do :D

Chelsea, Sutton, the Seahawks, Brexit, Trump, now you come to mention it I am a bit of a messiah when I choose to give something a blast of lash lovin' Kev :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start supporting Scotland you say? For a couple of bottles of Glenmorangie I'm sure I could be swayed mate, PM me for shipping deets :wink:
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

lasharoo wrote:
kevin04 wrote:Great start to the season, Lash. The success seems to come to you :) Any chance you could start supporting Scotland? Even just until the end of year, we might actually qualify for Russia, if you do :D

Chelsea, Sutton, the Seahawks, Brexit, Trump, now you come to mention it I am a bit of a messiah when I choose to give something a blast of lash lovin' Kev :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start supporting Scotland you say? For a couple of bottles of Glenmorangie I'm sure I could be swayed mate, PM me for shipping deets :wink:

:D

:)
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

In Bromley for the el plastico, 1-0 up at halfers and as it stands 2 points clear at the top....U's U's U's :) :drinkers:

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Still sitting pretty at the top 'o the pile 8)

Impressive display by the lads at Bromley on Monday, two days earlier we were coasting against Macclesfield but capitulated 3-1 in one of the poorest second half displays I've ever seen at GGL, but in the bank holiday heat at Hayes Lane the gaffer rested a few of the boys who looked knackered and we fought like tigers for a 1-0 win to reclaim top spot.....I honestly thought we would be relegation candidates this season after the players we let go, and we still could be, but for the moment I've got a metaphorical lah-di-dah on the go, I'm giving it the bertie big bollocks to anyone that will listen and am dreaming of the big time........Maidenhead at home this Saturday, bring it on :drinkers:

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Billericay Town v Didcot Town live on the box in the FA Cup 1st round qualis this Saturday, if Billericay win the giant egotistical penis that runs the club will be unbearable.....well, even more unbearable.....come on Didcot ffs, stick a custard pie in his face [-o<

finchman

Post by finchman »

Fuck me they will be televising Shevington v Ince Parish from the Wigan Ammy League next.
Talk about fucking overkill.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

finchman wrote:Fuck me they will be televising Shevington v Ince Parish from the Wigan Ammy League next.
Talk about fucking overkill.

They are only showing that game because of the twat who runs Billericay Finchy, he is a self made "character" who hangs around with the Towie knobs and spends all his time trying to get himself noticed in the media, no wonder Sky love him, he would fit right in in the PL but in non-league he's making himself and the club look like cunts.....judge for yourself

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/11 ... his-season

finchman

Post by finchman »

Its Colne Dynamoes mk2.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Played like shit today, 0-2 at home and relinquished our top spot, and those Billericay knob jockeys won 5-0 as well........fuck football :(

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Last minute winner away at Dagenham, get the fuck in :drinkers: :finga:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Can't let the game I saw tonight pass without comment. An FA Cup replay for FC United against Stockport County. Came back from 3-0 down at half time on saturday to earn the chance. We had 2 men sent off before half time and were fearing the worst. Nicked a goal and withstood a barrage the like of which I've never seen in 50 years of watching. Football eh, bloody hell..............

There's no poem, just prose.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Can't let the game I saw tonight pass without comment. An FA Cup replay for FC United against Stockport County. Came back from 3-0 down at half time on saturday to earn the chance. We had 2 men sent off before half time and were fearing the worst. Nicked a goal and withstood a barrage the like of which I've never seen in 50 years of watching. Football eh, bloody hell..............

Brilliant Holden, I bet you were going berserk :mrgreen: :drinkers:

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Early days but the National league table makes for good reading at the moment. :P. No one running away with it which makes a change
Oh you mark my words I am a cunt
Vanarama National League Champions 2017/18

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Silkman1972 wrote:Early days but the National league table makes for good reading at the moment. :P. No one running away with it which makes a change

Aye it certainly is.......it sounds like you have a dog in this fight Silk-O, who is your team pal? :)