Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Anything sportlike
Silkman1972

Re: Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Post by Silkman1972 »

lasharoo wrote:
Silkman1972 wrote:John Askey leaves Macclesfield to become manager of Shrewsbury Town on a 3 year deal. Absolutely gutted

Bloody hell Silko, your lot are being decimated since getting promoted :o

Not looking good mate unfortunately
Oh you mark my words I am a cunt
Vanarama National League Champions 2017/18

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Silkman1972 wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
Silkman1972 wrote:John Askey leaves Macclesfield to become manager of Shrewsbury Town on a 3 year deal. Absolutely gutted

You’ll be okay, there’s some bang average teams in the conference - genuinely believe there’s no difference between top 7/8 in the conference and bottom 7/8 in L2

Coming down the Abbey next season?

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

henrycrs wrote:
Silkman1972 wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

You’ll be okay, there’s some bang average teams in the conference - genuinely believe there’s no difference between top 7/8 in the conference and bottom 7/8 in L2

Coming down the Abbey next season?

It’s a good awayday Henners , always enjoyed previous visits , so yes more than likely

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Sutton United to compete in the Irn Bru Cup next season , a few interesting away ties in prospect there Lash mate

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Silkman1972 wrote:Sutton United to compete in the Irn Bru Cup next season , a few interesting away ties in prospect there Lash mate

Fucking hell, we've made the big time Silko :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to the Chelsea/Rangers legends game tomorrow, I shall discuss with my Teddy Bears contacts if they can put me up if I travel north of the border next season :mrgreen:
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

lasharoo wrote:
Silkman1972 wrote:Sutton United to compete in the Irn Bru Cup next season , a few interesting away ties in prospect there Lash mate

I'm going to the Chelsea/Rangers legends game tomorrow, I shall discuss with my Teddy Bears contacts if they can put me up if I travel north of the border next season :mrgreen:

Heady days indeed mate , as an ex resident of Hamilton I can recommend some good boozers , should you draw the mighty Accies :drinkers:

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

lasharoo wrote:

Probably a bit too late, but learn the words to Roy Orbison's Penny Arcade and take ear plugs and you'll enjoy it.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Basualdo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Probably a bit too late, but learn the words to Roy Orbison's Penny Arcade and take ear plugs and you'll enjoy it.

Going to a sash bash in the local hall in an hour or two and will probably be belting that out.
Proud Gammon

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Basualdo wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Going to a sash bash in the local hall in an hour or two and will probably be belting that out.

It’s a belter Bas

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Basualdo wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

How did your one go Bas?

All the boys at the one I went to were in fine voice and Penny Arcade got multiple airings :mrgreen: the flute band cancelled at the last minute though, was gutted as I love all that, the bloke who organised it was distraught but we still had a great day, drunk Glaswegians do not give one single fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: .........the actual game was the usual farce but nobody cared, was a great tribute to Ray Wilkins and his family........as a side note, what the fuck has happened to Jason Cundy, he looks like he has got aids.
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

lasharoo wrote: All the boys at the one I went to were in fine voice and Penny Arcade got multiple airings :mrgreen: the flute band cancelled at the last minute though, was gutted as I love all that, the bloke who organised it was distraught but we still had a great day, drunk Glaswegians do not give one single fuck :lol: :lol: :lol: .........the actual game was the usual farce but nobody cared, was a great tribute to Ray Wilkins and his family........as a side note, what the fuck has happened to Jason Cundy, he looks like he has got aids.

Sitting near to Satin will do that to you.
Slightly hungover myself this morning. I only went because the hall is a hundred yards from my house so it was cheap and a stagger home. But none of the usual local dramas and some decent milfage about, so a good night.
Proud Gammon