Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Anything sportlike
lasharoo

Re: Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Post by lasharoo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Shambolic piss poor effort at Marine today. Out of the FA Trophy in the first round. Bit of a dodgy pen for the wining goal, but a fair result. Gilchrist scored on debut for Southport.

Hard luck Holden, and I see those Billericay twats won as well :x
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Seen a bit of Chester v Dag and Red.

Daggers looked good. Should they bounce back up in their second year in the Nat Conf? Is that a fiesty derby for you guys, Lash or not at all? Suppose its the other side of London isn't it so maybe it isn't.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

kevin04 wrote:Seen a bit of Chester v Dag and Red.

Daggers looked good. Should they bounce back up in their second year in the Nat Conf? Is that a fiesty derby for you guys, Lash or not at all? Suppose its the other side of London isn't it so maybe it isn't.

Yeah I noticed they are stealthily moving higher Kev, they will deffo be there or thereabouts come the end of the season, we did well to beat them at their place awhile ago..........not a derby game for us mate as it is quite a way away, but any team from the south in this league is "local" as it were.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Apart from Torquay, who sang "you dirty northern bastards" at us last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

lasharoo wrote:Apart from Torquay, who sang "you dirty northern bastards" at us last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh you mark my words I am a cunt
Vanarama National League Champions 2017/18

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Hartlepool away next weekend , that fucker is going to be Baltic , could do with taking pishtank sliced open to keep me warm but I'd have to pay for the cunt and there's no SPORTS BAR N GRILL in Hartlepool as far as I'm aware

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Silkman1972 wrote:Hartlepool away next weekend , that fucker is going to be Baltic , could do with taking pishtank sliced open to keep me warm but I'd have to pay for the cunt and there's no SPORTS BAR N GRILL in Hartlepool as far as I'm aware
The beer should be cheap tho!

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

lasharoo wrote:Apart from Torquay, who sang "you dirty northern bastards" at us last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :D

finchman

Post by finchman »

Kev hows the scotch non league scene?
Any sign of East Stirling getting back in the big time?
Hows Auckinleck Talbot doing?
What about Golspie Sutherland,Gretna 2008 and Wick Academy?
I love scotch non league footbae me.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

finchman wrote:

Kev hows the scotch non league scene?
Any sign of East Stirling getting back in the big time?
Hows Auckinleck Talbot doing?
What about Golspie Sutherland,Gretna 2008 and Wick Academy?
I love scotch non league footbae me.

Tha an ceistean inntineach agadsa fhein, a' Fhinchaidh.

Fort William seem to be slowly improving. Still bottom of the table in the Highland league (no Liog na Gàidhealtachd , nach eil?) but I see they have a point this year rather than usual 10-0 scubbings. Buckie Thistle are toiling this year in mid-table, so you'll be happy that the green and white hoops of the north will most likely not be in the playoff hunt, but you never know. Cove, Inverurie Locos and Fraserburgh in the top three places and not too far from each other in geography.

BSC Glasgow (who play in Alloa) are top of the Lowland league on goal difference from high-flying, Scottish cup riding East Kilbride. East Stirling are sitting 7th, so it shows you how difficult it can be for the 'big' teams if they do go down.

A long way to go in both leagues, but I think Cove will be there or thereabouts for the Lowland v Highland playoff to then meet the bottom team in Division 2 (at the moment its Cowdenbeath or Edinburgh City).

Your beloved Wick Academy are 14th in the Highland League, and high-spending Formartine United are mid-table.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Tabadth leat kev.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Eastleigh at home today, the thermals and hip flask get a first outing of the season :drinkers:

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

Arrived in Hartlepool, sodding Baltic !!!! To the Bar ! Enjoy your game Lash ....just not to much eh? :wink:

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

1-0 down with 5 minutes to play and we've somehow come away with a 2-1 win , makes all the travelling worthwhile. Can't even feel the cold now although that might just be the ale. I feel a messy journey home coming on :drinkers: :drinkers:

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Silkman1972 wrote:1-0 down with 5 minutes to play and we've somehow come away with a 2-1 win , makes all the travelling worthwhile. Can't even feel the cold now although that might just be the ale. I feel a messy journey home coming on :drinkers: :drinkers:

Bloody hell Silko it sounds like your boys got out of jail with that one, friggin useless monkey hangers :x :wink:

Enjoy the journey home pal :drinkers:

Still top of the heap, christ knows how as we are playing awful at the moment but nicking wins.........Tommy Wright's goal is worth a look on the highlights, his chip over the keeper was worthy of any league........Orient away next week, bring it on :) :drinkers: