Glastonbury

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
PG30

Re: Glastonbury

Post by PG30 »

kevin04 wrote:I think Boxer just edges it, but it's very close - I think the lyrics just edge. Although All The Wine is just a perfect song, 3 mins too.

Just watched Radiohead again, PG from last night. Absolutely brilliant - Daydreaming.

Yeah thought it was brilliant. Just gutted I'm not going to see them this tour. First tour I've missed them since 97

Think the new national albums gonna be good, the song their playing at the moment sounds great

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

PG30 wrote:
kevin04 wrote:I think Boxer just edges it, but it's very close - I think the lyrics just edge. Although All The Wine is just a perfect song, 3 mins too.

Just watched Radiohead again, PG from last night. Absolutely brilliant - Daydreaming.

Yeah thought it was brilliant. Just gutted I'm not going to see them this tour. First tour I've missed them since 97

Think the new national albums gonna be good, the song their playing at the moment sounds great

WOW! That's some record of going to see them.

Have you listened to Sufjan and Bryce Desnner and Nico Mulhy's side project? Wonder if Suf will be there actually, maybe not!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

kevin04 wrote:
PG30 wrote:

Have you listened to Sufjan and Bryce Desnner and Nico Mulhy's side project? Wonder if Suf will be there actually, maybe not!

Bryce is one of the brothers in the national isn't he?

Wasn't aware he had a side project with Sufjan. Love me a bit of sufjan, still have my 'come on feel the Illinois' t-shirt somewhere

Just downloading planteriaum now, will give it a listen tomorrow.

Technology amazes me still. Within in a minute of you mentioning it, I've already got the whole album on my phone

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Foos tonight. Always good value.

Father John Misty as well.

Jezza stormed it earlier. The man is going places.
A joyless arsehole.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

PG30 wrote:
kevin04 wrote:
PG30 wrote:

Bryce is one of the brothers in the national isn't he?

Wasn't aware he had a side project with Sufjan. Love me a bit of sufjan, still have my 'come on feel the Illinois' t-shirt somewhere

Just downloading planteriaum now, will give it a listen tomorrow.

Technology amazes me still. Within in a minute of you mentioning it, I've already got the whole album on my phone

Yeah, Bryce and Aaaron. Thankfully one has longer hair now so you can just about tell them apart. Still hard though. :)

I'm as amazed with it as you. Thinking back to Radiohead and I queued up before school to pick up Kid A outside HMV yet today, it would have arrived in my inbox at midnight.

I have that same Sufjan t-shirt. The green one. I bought a XL for some strange reason (I'm usually a medium or large) and it's absolute massive. I haven't seen him live yet.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

shabbado wrote:Foos tonight. Always good value.

Father John Misty as well.

Jezza stormed it earlier. The man is going places.

Was hoping for a Bernie/Corbyn 'This Land Is My Last' duet :)

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

shabbado wrote:Jezza stormed it earlier. The man is going places.

'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

finchman

Post by finchman »

For a fucking loser the old cunt has some balls spouting his shit infront of that lot.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

finchman wrote:For a fucking loser the old cunt has some balls spouting his shit infront of that lot.

R U MAD, BRO? :D

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Bloodbuzz Ohio is a beast of a workout/running song.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

kevin04 wrote:
finchman wrote:For a fucking loser the old cunt has some balls spouting his shit infront of that lot.

Wouldn't mind Nigel taking the stage next year. Would be interesting to see what kind of reaction he gets

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

kevin04 wrote:

:lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

PG30 wrote:
kevin04 wrote:

Wouldn't mind Nigel taking the stage next year. Would be interesting to see what kind of reaction he gets

Maybe he could crash into the stage in a light aircraft. He's got form on that.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

PG30 wrote:
kevin04 wrote:

Pelted with piss and shit with any luck
A joyless arsehole.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Thought we were getting Fr John and not this shite (The Amazons) terrible name, terrible music.