The Championship 2017/18

Anything sportlike
Royal24s

Re: The Championship 2017/18

Post by Royal24s »

L
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:Norwich City is being run into the ground. Farewell people. Nothing to see here. We'll be in Bostick League South within 4 years.

You seen this from the AGM, carc?: http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-ci ... -1-5301613

And your favourite, Mr Balls: :rolleyes:

600+ went Friday night which is pretty good for a near 5hr trip each way.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well if Ed Bollocks is anything to do with the club,no wonder there are problems.
Get rid of him. What happened to the cooking woman who used to get pissed up and do football chants ?
Surely Bernard Manning could chip in a few bob - no, Matthews not Manning. He's quite rich I think , although he's also a bit dead in fairness .

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Royal24s wrote:Well if Ed Bollocks is anything to do with the club,no wonder there are problems.
Get rid of him. What happened to the cooking woman who used to get pissed up and do football chants ?
Surely Bernard Manning could chip in a few bob - no, Matthews not Manning. He's quite rich I think , although he's also a bit dead in fairness .

Inded about Balls. Many want Delia out, Royals, not just carc here and a few at the AGM. From the article:
There was an early moment of note when a shareholder, Robin Wilson, challenged the re-election of Delia Smith and Michael Foulger to the board.

He said: “They have made so many of the same mistakes over the last few years, on what basis do they feel they should be re-elected, as I have absolutely no confidence in their ability and they should be here to stand down.”

The statement was greeted with surprised gasps by some but made little difference, with both directors re-elected by almost all in the room, bar a few voting against.
To continue the Bernie Matthews motif, Turkeys voting for Christmas.

I must correct you though, as in other posts, I have seen you refer to me as a NCFC fan. I merely reside now in Partridgeland but do not support them. My team is Middlesbrough FC. Who, after another defeat today, hopefully will eke out a play off place as voted in your polls.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Much to my chargrin my Ipshit mates never fail to remind me that Delia tried (and failed) to get on the board at Ipswich Town before turning to Norwich. Delia is an eccentric old mare, she's alright. But she's a barren religious alcoholic fanatic. I'd take her hall days long over a Russian crook, an Arab, or a Yank. But she is fucking bonkers and that's not great for us. Ed Balls is just a fucking cunt plain and simple. He seems to have insituted Labours economic model for Norwich. We'll be fucking bankrupt within 4 years.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Well if Ed Bollocks is anything to do with the club,no wonder there are problems.

Inded about Balls. Many want Delia out, Royals, not just carc here and a few at the AGM. From the article:
There was an early moment of note when a shareholder, Robin Wilson, challenged the re-election of Delia Smith and Michael Foulger to the board.

He said: “They have made so many of the same mistakes over the last few years, on what basis do they feel they should be re-elected, as I have absolutely no confidence in their ability and they should be here to stand down.”

The statement was greeted with surprised gasps by some but made little difference, with both directors re-elected by almost all in the room, bar a few voting against.
To continue the Bernie Matthews motif, Turkeys voting for Christmas.

I must correct you though, as in other posts, I have seen you refer to me as a NCFC fan. I merely reside now in Partridgeland but do not support them. My team is Middlesbrough FC. Who, after another defeat today, hopefully will eke out a play off place as voted in your polls.

No, I saw that when I read this thread. I think it was the first entry but it explains why I thought you were foreign at first . I've got a very dear friend from there who is a teacher, and yet quite intelligent , but for all this he still can't speak fucking English properly.
Anyway, I'd have a bet on Middlesborough to be there towards the end of the season or, more probably win it next season.
They've tried to spend their way back into the premiership and they've currently got a lot of good players who aren't really playing together and have no discipline whatever in defence. They might still need a bit more time to settle down and get balance , but it's a question of how long that might take.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

We've drawn a game. First in about 30 matches and first of this season.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The mighty Hull City still lulling the opposition into a false sense of security by deliberately being utter shit.

Leaving it a bit late for automatic promotion, but I'll trust their judgment.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Fucking shit defending by Jedinak costing us a two goal lead. And there was I thinking no one could possibly be worse than Whelan.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

kancutlawns wrote:Fucking shit defending by Jedinak costing us a two goal lead. And there was I thinking no one could possibly be worse than Whelan.

Why is he playing at centre-back? Is there nobody else available?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Eaststand wrote:The mighty Hull City still lulling the opposition into a false sense of security by deliberately being utter shit.

Leaving it a bit late for automatic promotion, but I'll trust their judgment.

I went today (big Leeds fan) and you dominated the game. We defended well and our keeper had a blinder but Hull deserved something.

Still, winning when you're under par is no bad thing.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JW90 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Fucking shit defending by Jedinak costing us a two goal lead. And there was I thinking no one could possibly be worse than Whelan.

Why is he playing at centre-back? Is there nobody else available?

Terry and Samba were both injured and Bruce selected Jedi in CD ahead of Elphick who he obviously doesn’t think much about. Typical Bruce with senseless selections.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Have just seen that Gary Monk has been sacked by Boro That is ridiculous.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Serendipity

Post by Serendipity »

Darkyboy wrote:Have just seen that Gary Monk has been sacked by Boro That is ridiculous.

Something strange going on Steve Gibson doesn’t normally get rid of a manager that soon after appointing them.
So, if there’s something you’d like to try
If there’s something you’d like to try
Ask me, I won't say no, how could I?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Didn't know that. :shock: Georgie waffling on about Christmas and not mentioned it when been listening. Need Northern Trog for the inside info on Teesside.