Most empty seats on matchday.

Anything sportlike
finchman

Most empty seats on matchday.

Post by finchman »

Aston Villa had 20,000 empty seats last night,that must take some beating,we have about 12,000 empty seats on a bad day.Sunderland ,West Ham and unoficially Arsenal regularly hit 15,000 empty seats.

Blackburn,Bolton and Preston have 18,000 + empties whilst the winners at the moment is probably Coventry and MK Franchise FC who have 22,000 empty seats each home game.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Reg

Re: Most empty seats on matchday.

Post by Reg »

West Ham have had an official attendance of over 56,900 for every home league game this season except Chelsea, so I don't know where you get the 15,000 empty seats from.
Roy IN!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Out of his arse, like the rest of his posts
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Reading always seems to be half empty.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

finchman

Post by finchman »

Reg wrote:West Ham have had an official attendance of over 56,900 for every home league game this season except Chelsea, so I don't know where you get the 15,000 empty seats from.
Around 4.20 on Saturday afternoon there is usually about 35,000 empty seats at the Taxpayers Stadium.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Reg wrote:West Ham have had an official attendance of over 56,900 for every home league game this season .
From what I can gather from hammers fans, the stadium is so dreadful that they won't be selling anywhere near that next season

Reg

Post by Reg »

finchman wrote:
Reg wrote:West Ham have had an official attendance of over 56,900 for every home league game this season except Chelsea, so I don't know where you get the 15,000 empty seats from.
Around 4.20 on Saturday afternoon there is usually about 35,000 empty seats at the Taxpayers Stadium.
When I went there it was still full at 4.20.
Roy IN!!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:Aston Villa had 20,000 empty seats last night,that must take some beating,we have about 12,000 empty seats on a bad day.Sunderland ,West Ham and unoficially Arsenal regularly hit 15,000 empty seats.

Blackburn,Bolton and Preston have 18,000 + empties whilst the winners at the moment is probably Coventry and MK Franchise FC who have 22,000 empty seats each home game.
20,000? Err the capacity of VP is 42,000. More than 26,000 last night so were did you get the 20k figure from?

Even aside from your thick twattery on the figures, we have a high quality stadium which has hosted World Cup, Euros and FA Cup semi finals so surely it's a reflection of the prestige and marketability of our place compared to your fucking cowshed.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Finchy's having a nightmare.
Roy IN!!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Most empty seats in a press box on a matchday is Anfield.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

finchman wrote:
Incredible!!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:
What happens if it's international weekend or West Ham play on a Sunday?

Reg

Post by Reg »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Reg wrote:West Ham have had an official attendance of over 56,900 for every home league game this season .
From what I can gather from hammers fans, the stadium is so dreadful that they won't be selling anywhere near that next season
I posted my review elsewhere. Even if we manage to stay up, I don't intend going there again.
Roy IN!!

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Reg wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
I posted my review elsewhere. Even if we manage to stay up, I don't intend going there again.
I work with a lot of Hammers fans, Reg. Most will not be renewing their season tickets. They hate the place.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Reg wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
I work with a lot of Hammers fans, Reg. Most will not be renewing their season tickets. They hate the place.
It is horrendous - everything about it is horrible, even the way you are marched for miles after the game to get to the station.
Roy IN!!