15 year old girl charged with murder

In-depth debate on all topical issues
delboy1983

15 year old girl charged with murder

Post by delboy1983 »

In York , charged with cutting the throat of 7 year old Katie Rough
Words fail me ,what a tragedy for the parents and grandparents.
RIP Katie :(
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Fug1

Re: 15 year old girl charged with murder

Post by Fug1 »

Read that today Del, horrific mate.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Without wanting to jump to conclusions, I'd say this girl comes from the kind of family only the long term welfare state can produce. Her parents probably neglected her as much as they neglected being normal mainstream people as well as neglected ever finding a job.

They probably put their booze and drugs way before her and had no patience with her and probably were violent to her.

I know nothing about this but I'd put money on this being more right than wrong.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

m4rkb wrote:Without wanting to jump to conclusions, I'd say this girl comes from the kind of family only the long term welfare state can produce. Her parents probably neglected her as much as they neglected being normal mainstream people as well as neglected ever finding a job.

They probably put their booze and drugs way before her and had no patience with her and probably were violent to her.

I know nothing about this but I'd put money on this being more right than wrong.
More interested in shoehorning a reference to welfare payments than dealing with the crime. Quelle surprise.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Without wanting to jump to conclusions, I'd say this girl comes from the kind of family only the long term welfare state can produce. Her parents probably neglected her as much as they neglected being normal mainstream people as well as neglected ever finding a job.

More interested in shoehorning a reference to welfare payments than dealing with the crime. Quelle surprise.
what background would you guess at tick?

public school, volvo estates and quims?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

There is a story the 15 year old has mental problems which probably means Social Services will be under scrutiny
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Murderers come from all walks of life. Harold Shipman wasn't a dole claimer.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

m4rkb wrote:Without wanting to jump to conclusions, I'd say this girl comes from the kind of family only the long term welfare state can produce. Her parents probably neglected her as much as they neglected being normal mainstream people as well as neglected ever finding a job. .
Yup. And it's only going to get worse.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

'It is believed there are potential mental health problems with the defendant, and she had been under the care of mental health teams'.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Murderers come from all walks of life. Harold Shipman wasn't a dole claimer.
profound

the next paul britton?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I wonder what horror film or computer game will get the blame for this one ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Zambo wrote:'It is believed there are potential mental health problems with the defendant, and she had been under the care of mental health teams'.
God help us. :!:
No doubt she will have been assessed including having a violent nature
and appropriate care and supervision put in place
or
Do we find an assessment saying she is a danger to the public and herself and required care and supervision was needed but none was put in place

What we do know is that she was able to get her hands on a Stanley knife,cut this little girls throat and snuffed out her life.
My youngest grand daughter is the murdered girls age and I admit feeling ready to throw up when I read about this as it seems on the face of it Katie was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
RIP Katie Rough
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

"was in the wrong place at the wrong time."
I really wish that this wasn't used to describe totally innocent victims.
They weren't wrong in any way, it's the callous murderers who were in the wrong, in every possible way.