Re: Watersportgate.

Post by Ralph »

Darkyboy wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:Right. So you are just going to keep on posting speculation. As long as we know.
:D

I can see you're a big fan of Trump but you can't spend 4, possibly 8 years being this sensitive to negative media coverage of him.
That's where you are wrong Ralph. If you check back to page 2 of your thread, you will see my opinion of Trump. I just do not like the concerted media feeding frenzy, based on hearsay and conjecture. It smacks of people not liking the results of democratically taken decisions. Your response (and others on the forum) to the referendum result and Trump's win, typifies this frenzy.
Trump got nearly 3 million less votes than his opponent & when Obama was elected he spent years promoting a crazy conspiracy theory about Obama's birth certificate. Him & his supporters are not really in a position to complain.
So you do not accept the result. That's all I wanted to know.
How is pointing out facts not accepting the result?
Well do you accept the result and agree that Trump should be President?
Yes.

He lost the popular vote by some distance but the American system isn't about the popular vote, it's about electoral college votes. The system has thrown up a peculiar result.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Darkyboy wrote:Funnily enough Paolo,I reckon he would have been magnanimous enough to accept Hillary.

Yes, the media didn't seem to spend too much time with those allegations did they?
Yeah right.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/trump-i- ... i-win.html

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:Funnily enough Paolo,I reckon he would have been magnanimous enough to accept Hillary.

Yes, the media didn't seem to spend too much time with those allegations did they?
Yeah right.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/trump-i- ... i-win.html
I think Paolo was talking about you accepting the result if Hillary won. I certainly was.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:
phpBB [video]
Strange how you'll believe this rubbish but not evidence staring you in the face about Trump & his teams links to Russia & Putin.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
Ralph wrote:
:D

I can see you're a big fan of Trump but you can't spend 4, possibly 8 years being this sensitive to negative media coverage of him.
That's where you are wrong Ralph. If you check back to page 2 of your thread, you will see my opinion of Trump. I just do not like the concerted media feeding frenzy, based on hearsay and conjecture. It smacks of people not liking the results of democratically taken decisions. Your response (and others on the forum) to the referendum result and Trump's win, typifies this frenzy.
Trump got nearly 3 million less votes than his opponent & when Obama was elected he spent years promoting a crazy conspiracy theory about Obama's birth certificate. Him & his supporters are not really in a position to complain.
So you do not accept the result. That's all I wanted to know.
How is pointing out facts not accepting the result?
Well do you accept the result and agree that Trump should be President?
Yes.

He lost the popular vote by some distance but the American system isn't about the popular vote, it's about electoral college votes. The system has thrown up a peculiar result.
Al Gore received over 500,000 more votes than Bush.
Ted Heath received more votes than Wilson in 1974.

It happens.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Al of these 'reports' are steeped in words like 'it is alleged' and 'reportedly'. They can make this stuff up ad infinitum in the absence of any proper evidence and appear to be doing so.

ollie

Post by ollie »

This whole Trump-Russia thing is quite simple. One or the other has pulled the biggest leg and I'm not sure who. Firstly, there's all this stuff about Russia hacking Clinton's emails, etc. She loses to Trump and then he declares that he wants to be friends with Russia and that all this CIA stuff is crap.

So, yesterday we learn that the Russians have more sordid stuff on him but won't release the data. He calls it 'fake news' dreampt up by the CIA and that he doesn't quite trust his intelligence services. So, either he's lying or Russia is - but who?

In the coming weeks and months I think the truth will out. Putin will have Trump by the short and curlies because the 'fake news' was/is real. Or Trump and the CIA have been in cahoots from day one and will turn this whole affair against Putin and we are in for a scary future. Trump, the idiot in the White House, and Putin, a 100 times more wiser and cunning. You make up your own minds.

Either way, there's gonna be a loser in this Trumpgate 2017.
I get my kicks above the waistline, Sunshine - sometimes;-)

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:Al of these 'reports' are steeped in words like 'it is alleged' and 'reportedly'. They can make this stuff up ad infinitum in the absence of any proper evidence and appear to be doing so.
Even if you're right Trump's in no position to complain is he. What's sauce for the goose.....

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

ollie wrote:This whole Trump-Russia thing is quite simple. One or the other has pulled the biggest leg and I'm not sure who. Firstly, there's all this stuff about Russia hacking Clinton's emails, etc. She loses to Trump and then he declares that he wants to be friends with Russia and that all this CIA stuff is crap.

So, yesterday we learn that the Russians have more sordid stuff on him but won't release the data. He calls it 'fake news' dreampt up by the CIA and that he doesn't quite trust his intelligence services. So, either he's lying or Russia is - but who?

In the coming weeks and months I think the truth will out. Putin will have Trump by the short and curlies because the 'fake news' was/is real. Or Trump and the CIA have been in cahoots from day one and will turn this whole affair against Putin and we are in for a scary future. Trump, the idiot in the White House, and Putin, a 100 times more wiser and cunning. You make up your own minds.

Either way, there's gonna be a loser in this Trumpgate 2017.
Yep. Trump thinks Putin is a friend & ally. Putin thinks Trump is a useful idiot. It's difficult to see how this ends well.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Do you hire out your mind reading services Ralph?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:
phpBB [video]
Strange how you'll believe this rubbish but not evidence staring you in the face about Trump & his teams links to Russia & Putin.
do you believe that barry's birth certificate is genuine or not?

i have not seen any evidence of trump, the russian prozzies and his friendship with putin, genuinely
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote:Do you hire out your mind reading services Ralph?
If he did that for a living, he'd soon be on benefits.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Al of these 'reports' are steeped in words like 'it is alleged' and 'reportedly'. They can make this stuff up ad infinitum in the absence of any proper evidence and appear to be doing so.
Even if you're right Trump's in no position to complain is he. What's sauce for the goose.....

but ralph, barry's certificate is fake
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

So those conspiracy bullshitters, nutters and loonies were right then?

Still best not to believe anything they say and opt for the mainstream eh.