Micky "Quinny" Quinn (horse abuser)
31%
Darren "Goughy" Gough (adulterer)
69%

Total votes: 26

The End

Who's thicker?

Post by The End »

The more I read about Quinn (who doesn't feed his horses) the more I feel he could be thicker than Gough (who fucks women half his age behind his wife's back). Quinn (who has been to prison and fiddles the dole) thinks Senegal is in Europe, it seems.

So...who's thicker?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Hoekstra23

Re: Who's thicker?

Post by Hoekstra23 »

As much as I despise Mick and his despicable ways I get the felling he realises he's thicker than his Mother's custard. Goughy on the other hand I think feels he is a wise visionary rather than the semi-retarded Barnsley chop he is so I'll go for Goff on that basis.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

It's a toss up, but the quim gets my nod, goffeh is a spastic mind you.

The End

Post by The End »

I see good points in both your arguments. However, I tend to side with Fug-o in that Quinn is simply thick whilst Gough is actually mentally handicapped. Thus, I suppose Quinn is thicker on those grounds.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I'd say that both have attributes of being pretty obtuse, uninformed and bone idle. Neither puts in any single preparation in and revel in chronic stupidity. What I think is the difference is the amount of protection that Goff is awarded that allows him impunity to be a thick fucking cunt by replying to questions like why someone would throw a hamburger at a horse with "do horses like 'amburgehrs? I dunt know." Quim is a self styled big, brash Scousers with a sense of humour and reverts to type by being obnoxious, a criminal, animal torturer, having incredibly poor hygiene, terrible old fashioned opinions about woman and foreigners and making tactless remarks. He makes comments off his own back, doesn't really have anyone egging him on and is a self made abusive and odious bore. I can almost abide him and he accepts he's generally unlikeable.

Goff meanwhile is a retarded crud who takes almost no personal responsibility for the wellbeing of his wife and children. He fucked a thick bimbo half his age, showing no public contrition or remorse when he was found out, behaved like a fanny on live TV and pissed his children's inheritance up against the wall in a shite pyramid scheme. He has no principles, being an arch Thatcherite despite coming from a mining heartland and where his own family worked down the mines. He would *probably* have a criminal record like Quim if he had the wherewithal to commit criminal acts so I don't think that really is a redeeming attribute in his favour. One key difference is that he is given impunity to talk bollocks on the air because he is given special dispensation from a nasty, friendless ginger cunt who gets all precious when someone on the air slips through the net to question his credentials. Dungham likes the fat fingered retard to be his special fweind and likes going presenting the show from his personal studio in his house. Goff is a prized dickhead, illiterate, unprincipled, shameless and pig ignorant who revels in being a stubborn Yorkie but has all the negative traits of a Yorkshireman. Cunt.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

kancutlawns wrote:I'd say that both have attributes of being pretty obtuse, uninformed and bone idle. Neither puts in any single preparation in and revel in chronic stupidity. What I think is the difference is the amount of protection that Goff is awarded that allows him impunity to be a thick fucking cunt by replying to questions like why someone would throw a hamburger at a horse with "do horses like 'amburgehrs? I dunt know." Quim is a self styled big, brash Scousers with a sense of humour and reverts to type by being obnoxious, a criminal, animal torturer, having incredibly poor hygiene, terrible old fashioned opinions about woman and foreigners and making tactless remarks. He makes comments off his own back, doesn't really have anyone egging him on and is a self made abusive and odious bore. I can almost abide him and he accepts he's generally unlikeable.

Goff meanwhile is a retarded crud who takes almost no personal responsibility for the wellbeing of his wife and children. He fucked a thick bimbo half his age, showing no public contrition or remorse when he was found out, behaved like a fanny on live TV and pissed his children's inheritance up against the wall in a shite pyramid scheme. He has no principles, being an arch Thatcherite despite coming from a mining heartland and where his own family worked down the mines. He would *probably* have a criminal record like Quim if he had the wherewithal to commit criminal acts so I don't think that really is a redeeming attribute in his favour. One key difference is that he is given impunity to talk bollocks on the air because he is given special dispensation from a nasty, friendless ginger cunt who gets all precious when someone on the air slips through the net to question his credentials. Dungham likes the fat fingered retard to be his special fweind and likes going presenting the show from his personal studio in his house. Goff is a prized dickhead, illiterate, unprincipled, shameless and pig ignorant who revels in being a stubborn Yorkie but has all the negative traits of a Yorkshireman. Cunt.
Can't argue with that Lawns!!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I felt my blood pressure slowly rising as I typed that out, fug.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Gough.

He's in a league of his own when it comes to stupidity.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:Gough.

He's in a league of his own when it comes to stupidity.

This...
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I think you could teach Darren, I mean, it's clear he has no appreciation or knowledge of conceptual art, but I think he'd be willing to be taken around a gallery and listen to expert opinion and concede certain things. Whereas, I think Quinn is ignorant, anti-intellectual and just a nasty fucking bastard unwilling and unable to learn. He'd not even bother listening and make bonehead remarks at which he'd laugh it. I hate fucking Quinn.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Gough, totaily no self awareness whatsoever, bases all life on wealth & materialism, Has the intelligence & reading skills of a "special" class member, Quimms stupid......Gough's stupidly ignorant with delusions of being intelligent & able to put the world right!!!!!!. Strikes me as the sort who would "turn" if they did not get their own way all the time too ...............maybe why his kids etc have fuck all to do with him?
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Northern Troglodite wrote:Gough, totaily no self awareness whatsoever, bases all life on wealth & materialism, Has the intelligence & reading skills of a "special" class member, Quimms stupid......Gough's stupidly ignorant with delusions of being intelligent & able to put the world right!!!!!!. Strikes me as the sort who would "turn" if they did not get their own way all the time too ...............maybe why his kids etc have fuck all to do with him?
And he also talked openly on air about one of his sons having "special needs." As you said, a complete lack of self-awareness and added to that, a lack of gravity about certain things which should remain private. He looks like the kind of bloke who is that ginger cunt wasn't around to wipe (and like his ring) which blithely talk about his nocturnal activities, personal habits and give away his banking info on air.

herringbone

Post by herringbone »

The End wrote:The more I read about Quinn (who doesn't feed his horses) the more I feel he could be thicker than Gough (who fucks women half his age behind his wife's back). Quinn (who has been to prison and fiddles the dole) thinks Senegal is in Europe, it seems.

So...who's thicker?
Provided the perpetrator is over the age of about 38 I fail to see the issue :D

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

We are talking girth right?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

They're equally thick, but in different ways.

Quinn; "class joker", proud of hating school and stopping anyone else learning anything. Woe betide anyone who fucked around in football lessons, though. Reads his horoscope and laps up the bit about no-one appreciating the "real" Quinny; the one who livens up all social gatherings with his quick wit and merry repartee.

Goff; has no time for "brainy" people, but nontheless thinks he IS one, secretly. Reads his horoscope and laps up the bit about no-one appreciating the "real" Goffee; the one who gets to the heart of the argument, without all that nancy-boy logic, and facts.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99