Collymore and tS are liars

Talksport - the main station discussion place
m4rkb

Re: Collymore and tS are liars

Post by m4rkb »

I'm actually listening now and think Collymore is making good sense, as you'd expect on the subject of the Villa. That said, it wouldn't stop moneybags litigators diving in head first.

Not the best statement to come out with though on Stan's part talking about affidavits.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

I really dislike his blinkered view that football people know it all and should be in the clubs from top to bottom. Condescending prick.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He hasn't the capacity to stick to a single topic i.e. a vacancy arising at the club he professes to know and love and what do they do? Yep, expanded the discussion to talk generically about modern football management and how dinosaurs like Moyes and Fat Sam aren't allowed to do what they want.

Fucking morons are all over the shop and Saggs mindful that Stan's very close to being done for libellous and defamatory comments. This really is fucking up the show with only one caller on so far, loads of rants and four ad breaks in the first half hour. Straddling the legal tightrope and is messing up a potentially good show.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JW90 wrote:I really dislike his blinkered view that football people know it all and should be in the clubs from top to bottom. Condescending prick.
Indeed JW. Stanloi seems to be genuinely resentful about modern, educated and scientific thinking, mostly foreign managers and their usage of "Word and Powepoint documents to make a point." He comes up with this cliched bullshit once in a while and his jealousy comes right out.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Complaining the managers aren't allowed to manage the likes of De Bruyne and Sterling. Why the fuck should mangers be required to manage disfunctional teenagers earning six figure a week salaries who have the heads constantly turned by agents? The rest of industry have to move with the times abd have complex matrix management structures, why not Premier League football?

George Summer

Post by George Summer »

Did he use either Word or Powerpoint for his infamous FA dossier? I assume the pieces he writes for twitter or bookmakers he composes at a lectern, with a quill and parchment. Or is it all through Sportsyapper? WE are a shambles of a club but I really resent this hysterical fool being held forth as the inside knowledge of our club. Saggers just goads him gently into increasingly embarrassing displays whilst keeping him at arms length with "great points, passionate debate' platitudes. I long since came to the conclusion Saggers hates Foist Night, but is locked in to keep his job/marriage from disintegrating as he's a cuckold on a Monday. Which is generous as I think Saggers is an utter arse.
"Joining me by heliograph live from Thebes is Parthenopaeus as he is about to launch his assault on the city."

"I'd like to push him into a grain silo."

"He simply needs a good smack in the mouth"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Frank Clark, Plough Lane, Brian Clough, Stan at Southend all in a single rambling sentence. Piss off you embarrassing, lanky, gulping fuckwit. Or Lordy! It's a caller.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

So angry and bitter about having his programme notes withdrawn. Difficult to establish whether this is the driver behind his ranting as what he's saying does have some element of truth.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

If I hear the words Football Club one more time in this 'debate' I'm going to do an RM and hit the radio with a shoe.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

kancutlawns wrote:Frank Clark, Plough Lane, Brian Clough, Stan at Southend all in a single rambling sentence. Piss off you embarrassing, lanky, gulping fuckwit. Or Lordy! It's a caller.
Was he talking about Forest during that bit? Nipped out for half hour.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Dick. Head. Man. Child. Fella is a fucking prick.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

ccreds wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Frank Clark, Plough Lane, Brian Clough, Stan at Southend all in a single rambling sentence. Piss off you embarrassing, lanky, gulping fuckwit. Or Lordy! It's a caller.
Was he talking about Forest during that bit? Nipped out for half hour.
Just in that single sentence cc. He was rambling as usual and blowing his own trumpet. Just reminiscing and talking errant nonsense.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

He just rambles on about nothing. Veers from moaning about non-football people ruining the game to former big clubs in a mess and should be competitive in the Premier League. There is no one point he is making because he covers about 20 in one speech between gulps. Shouts now and then, speaks in bitter tones about not being heavily involved in the game nowadays, just witters on about anything that leaps into his mind.

All whilst Saggers tells him to shut up, get on with it and how wonderful he is within the same sentence. A truly bizarre existence of a show.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JW90 wrote:He just rambles on about nothing. Veers from moaning about non-football people ruining the game to former big clubs in a mess and should be competitive in the Premier League. There is no one point he is making because he covers about 20 in one speech between gulps. Shouts now and then, speaks in bitter tones about not being heavily involved in the game nowadays, just witters on about anything that leaps into his mind.

All whilst Saggers tells him to shut up, get on with it and how wonderful he is within the same sentence. A truly bizarre existence of a show.
:dart:

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

That was a really good post. I like Stan but JW90 nailed that one to the floor. He rambled on from 7 till 10 with Saggers hardly getting a word in edgeways. A lot of what he said was right but to span it over 3 hours needs an awful lot of waffle to carry it off.