Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by m4rkb »

I like how it costs them thousands and thousands of pounds to escape poverty.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I see it didn't take long for pictures to emerge of that 14 year old doing gun mimes, wearing a face mask and holding wads of notes from his drug dealing activities. He wasn't in a gang though and was the nicest kid you'd ever meet.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

m4rkb wrote:I see it didn't take long for pictures to emerge of that 14 year old doing gun mimes, wearing a face mask and holding wads of notes from his drug dealing activities. He wasn't in a gang though and was the nicest kid you'd ever meet.

Over a decade ago a 14 year old was shot in Moss Side, Manchester. Shot twice with a shotgun.
'Innocent', 'Mistaken identity', 'Just a child'. But local talk had him as a drug courier shot by a rival gang. There was talk of him having a very expensive bike and a pocketful of money. The money story I heard from someone with inside knowledge who shouldn't have been talking!
These things are not always as they first seem.

Then some years after a young boy on a bike was shot in a local park in the same district. The same comments including 'mistake', wrong place at wrong time'. All ignoring the question as to why a young teenager was riding around at 2-00am.

Or maybe I'm just an old cynic.

PS.
The source of the inside story was also the source of some detail about Richard Madeley's shoplifting.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

There's a big difference in how they first seem to some people compared to others. The second I heard this tale I jumped to the predictable conclusion that tuned out to be right. He was black, in or affiliated to a gang and was stabbed because he needed to be like being in said gang or from the wrong post code.

I keep being told to wait until the facts emerge rather than just dive in making wild assumptions based on no evidence but I do seem to be right about 99% of the time.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:I keep being told to wait until the facts emerge rather than just dive in making wild assumptions based on no evidence but I do seem to be right about 99% of the time

:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I keep being told to wait until the facts emerge rather than just dive in making wild assumptions based on no evidence but I do seem to be right about 99% of the time

:lol: :lol:

What was your fist impression then?
Imagine you were a journalist :lol: :lol: and your boss asked to do a write up including possible motives.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Apparently the 14 year old knifed in London wasn't in a gang and "was a good boy", according to his parents.

The same parents who let him ride around on a Moped when he was 2 years under age.
Grunt is a Chunt.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

shivah wrote:Apparently the 14 year old knifed in London wasn't in a gang and "was a good boy", according to his parents.

The same parents who let him ride around on a Moped when he was 2 years under age.

I'm sure I saw a report that the moped was a stolen one.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Another teenager has been stabbed in Darlaston, West Midlands.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black- ... e-15643672

Nothing is known about this at the moment so in the absence of anything definite I will try and help.

It will involve the same usual suspects for the same reasons or will be a random attack by someone who went out with a knife intent on using it.

If the victim is black he definitely won't be part of a gang or regularly in contact with the Police but if he's white it definitely won't be racially motivated.

I repeat. I know fuck all about this but let's just wait and see shall we.

shivah

Post by shivah »

VeritasVincit wrote:
shivah wrote:Apparently the 14 year old knifed in London wasn't in a gang and "was a good boy", according to his parents.

I'm sure I saw a report that the moped was a stolen one.

Oh he was a good boy, the moped was only nicked but he was a good boy and if you say otherwise you are a racist.

Diane Abbott has already rung us to say it's the fault of Honkies.
Grunt is a Chunt.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Fuck me, some of the ingrained prejudices in this thread by certain individuals are disturbing.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:Fuck me, some of the ingrained prejudices in this thread by certain individuals are disturbing.

I agree. Yours is a case in point

shivah

Post by shivah »

subsub wrote:Fuck me, some of the ingrained prejudices in this thread by certain individuals are disturbing.

Why has no one said anything about a 14 year old riding round on a stolen moped ffs?
Grunt is a Chunt.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:

I agree. Yours is a case in point

Who am I prejudiced against?
I've not made any comment on this specific story. You have.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I'm not sure how stating facts is a prejudice. Perhaps someone will enlighten me.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On