Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by m4rkb »

Another vague report by the BBC but apparently there's an ongoing postcode war happening. That sounds a really worthwhile passtime.

Hard to tell if it was an accident that escalated into the usual mandatory violence just because of the accident, whether they needed to stab him once they found he came from a few hundred yards away in a different part of the same area, or whether it was a deliberate targetting.

Had one of these happen right outside when I was in London a lot. An accidental shunt going round a corner minimal damage but the driver in front who did not cause it just had to be stabbed innit.

Given riding a moped is illegal at that age I suspect he might not have been the aspiring angel looking forward to a career in rocket science he will be made out to be.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The Sun has a better write up, no surprise there but you have to have a degree of sympathy for the men doing the stabbing. There were several of them so they each needed to stab the victim - hence why he was stabbed a mere 7 times. Anyone who didn't would have seen their street credibility in tatters for being a pussy. Others might have had theirs go up for stabbing him more than once.

It sounds a wonderful life being in one of these gangs or even living in the area.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The train victim was stabbed nine times. I must be missing something. This is obviously such great fun once just doesn't do it.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Carlos J wrote:Last I knew 14 year olds wern't allowed to ride mopeds: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46804698

RIP the poor cunt and hope all who used him get found out as well as the shooters.

Yeah but cos he is black innit he's above the law.

To put a 14 year old black kid in da law is racist innit.
Grunt is a Chunt.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

On balance, it was better this kid died from multiple stab wounds than adopt a racist policy targetting the very people carrying these knives which could have prevented it. I'm sure his mother would be the first to agree.

shivah

Post by shivah »

m4rkb wrote:The train victim was stabbed nine times. I must be missing something. This is obviously such great fun once just doesn't do it.

yeah but he was a Honky.
Grunt is a Chunt.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

shivah wrote:
m4rkb wrote:The train victim was stabbed nine times. I must be missing something. This is obviously such great fun once just doesn't do it.

yeah but he was a Honky.

So in other words a normal everyday non racially motivated crime. God forbid it was the other way or they've have had a media frenzy about white supremacy and the far right like what has just happened in America - that is until they found out he was black so it was immediately canned.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

It’s interesting how this gets reported, on LBC it keeps saying “Waltham forest” which sounds like quite a nice area, much nicer than Leyton just off Lea Bridge road which as I found out this afternoon whilst on my way to Aldi is where it happened judging by the mass of cameras and the 2 closed off roads.
Brilliantly Honest

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
shivah wrote:

yeah but he was a Honky.

So in other words a normal everyday non racially motivated crime. God forbid it was the other way or they've have had a media frenzy about white supremacy and the far right like what has just happened in America - that is until they found out he was black so it was immediately canned.

M4rk treading ever so carefully, not saying what he's desperate to say...
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
shivah wrote:

yeah but he was a Honky.

Everything I have to say is always made loud and clear.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Basically Black on White crime = NOT RACIST

White on black crime = ALWAYS RACIST.
Grunt is a Chunt.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
shivah wrote:

yeah but he was a Honky.

Everything I have to say is always made loud and clear.

Er... :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

shivah wrote:Basically Black on White crime = NOT RACIST

White on black crime = ALWAYS RACIST.

^ This should be known as Shiva's Law.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

In other new, M6 closed at 5pm today as 27 immigrants jump out of a lorry and close it for many hours. Wonder how long they been in the lorry for.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

No doubt they have a job to go to and are financially sound and will be of benefit to this country for years to come.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year