Liverpool Disaster Season 2015/16

Anything sportlike
Gosport Mark

Liverpool Disaster Season 2015/16

Post by Gosport Mark »

LFC HD TV has been purchased ready for the forthcoming preseason friendlies.

Home strip has been bought for son (CAN 23) and away kit for myself (first shirt I have bought in god knows how long).

Let the excitement, followed by crushing disappointment begin!!
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

delboy1983

Re: Liverpool Disaster Season 2015/16

Post by delboy1983 »

Looking at the fixture list ,top 4 could be out of the equation for you boys by the end of August :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

delboy1983 wrote:Looking at the fixture list ,top 4 could be out of the equation for you boys by the end of August :!:
Fucking hell!?! The season finishes after just a couple of weeks this time around?

Political correctness gone mad!

I'm pretty sure Del that you have to play everyone twice in a season, home and away, regardless of the order they come in. Think about it.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Gosport Mark wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Looking at the fixture list ,top 4 could be out of the equation for you boys by the end of August :!:
Fucking hell!?! The season finishes after just a couple of weeks this time around?

I'm pretty sure Del that you have to play everyone twice in a season, home and away, regardless of the order they come in. Think about it.
:smt023
WOKE AND PROUD

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Psychological Sub,bruised and battered,wrong part of table, makes it all the harder to correct.
Manager upheaval ,player discontent and unhappy fans.

You know how it goes, now have a good 2015-2016 :lol:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

subsub

Post by subsub »

delboy1983 wrote:bruised and battered,wrong part of table
Never stops ol' Pet from the perennial winter-offensive talk :)
WOKE AND PROUD

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Gosport Mark wrote:

Boom !

Right in the kisser.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Losing sterling is not a fraction of the misery of losing suarez the season before. is sterling replaceable? I would honestly say yes.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Good news for us. Pule flushed with money once more and Brentan clearly loves to throw it around so looking forward to us getting a load of dough for a striker who will probably get it going for the last third of the season and do fuck all for the rest. :drinkers:

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Sad to hear about the death of former player Brian Hall, a man who gave many years service to the club both on and off the pitch.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... ld-9674238

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Got a feeling that much like Can last year, the surprise success signing this season could be Joe Gomez. Came in with no fuss and looks quite the player. Could replace Moreno on the left flank.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Calm Down, Calm Down etc etc

He's played a couple of friendly games against Australian pub teams. He looked handy but to reiterate it was in friendlies against pub teams.

Bruno Cheryou was the next Zidane based on a couple of decent pre-season performances.

Can't say I'm at all excited by this new season. Doom and gloom for me. Lovren is still a bomb scare, a holding midfielder is still required (can Lucas stay fit for a full season) and spunking £32.5m on Benteke doesn't fill me with confidence. Henderson as captain? fuck me. We won't break the top 4 and will be fighting with Spurs for 5th. Rodgers to be gone by the end of the season.

Of course i'll be fucking delighted if i'm wrong.
A joyless arsehole.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

mark wrote:Sad to hear about the death of former player Brian Hall, a man who gave many years service to the club both on and off the pitch.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... ld-9674238
Unusual for a player he was very clever, a science graduate.
Scottish but uncapped, unfortunate to be around at the same time as Jimmy Johnstone and Willie Henderson but remember his a very good player
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

shabbado wrote:Calm Down, Calm Down etc etc

He's played a couple of friendly games against Australian pub teams. He looked handy but to reiterate it was in friendlies against pub teams.

Bruno Cheryou was the next Zidane based on a couple of decent pre-season performances.

Can't say I'm at all excited by this new season. Doom and gloom for me. Lovren is still a bomb scare, a holding midfielder is still required (can Lucas stay fit for a full season) and spunking £32.5m on Benteke doesn't fill me with confidence. Henderson as captain? fuck me. We won't break the top 4 and will be fighting with Spurs for 5th. Rodgers to be gone by the end of the season.

Of course i'll be fucking delighted if i'm wrong.
Of course top 4 will be hard. Let's see how things pan out shall we.

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

Rodgers gone by Christmas. He'll be wheeling out the 'need time to gel' within weeks.

Can't see Benteke will be right for Liverpool: too much of the Andy Carroll about him.

Gonna be entertaining though.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.