Multiculturalism - part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Tick

Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by The Tick »

m4rkb wrote:Bollocks. It was seen by enough people to give this much.
The blue Audi A4 mounted the kerb near to Blackwell Road at 11.20am and those inside got out and attacked two women, before forcing one of them inside and driving off.

Yes they saw the car clearly enough to describe it. Not the case with the abductors.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Another news story oddly lacking certain details:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/c ... y-10887900
Well it's an ongoing investigation where the facts of what happened are yet to be uncovered. There'll be a lot of of details lacking at this point.

Or is it that you just want certain details to be there to fit your agenda? After all it's not the plight of the abducted person you're interested in.
I see you've latched onto carlos's tactic of ad hominem by accusing me of 'not caring'.
Can you and carlos read minds?
Or are you just trying to perpetuate this obfuscating diversionary tactic that so many of you apologists favour when you have no actual argument?

In the case of the article I linked, - I was just intrigued as ever, by the fact that certain details are given, such as car model; colour etc., but nowt about the description of the people involved, - one would think the latter would help if the police were, as stated, really asking for help with any information, don’t you think?
‘But of course, you’re not actually interested in the story itself because you don't really care about the abducted person’.
The police at this point do not know the description of the person or persons they are looking for in connection with the case. That's what the investigation will hopefully uncover.

Of course we know what description you are keenly hoping for.
The investigation appears to have been concluded, with the woman having presented herself to the police.
I don't 'hope' for any description, - I merely note the political correctness in reporting these days.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:
The blue Audi A4 mounted the kerb near to Blackwell Road at 11.20am and those inside got out and attacked two women, before forcing one of them inside and driving off.

Yes they saw the car clearly enough to describe it. Not the case with the abductors.
It was also reported that witnesses saw four men get out of the audi.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It's the same with a lot of comments underneath newspaper crime reports, particularly the ones I read locally. The conclusion is obvious.

We can only presume it's now some type of policy. The question is who is pushing it? Is it a bunch of Tick minded journalists who see no benefit in giving a description , or is it now part of some journalistic standard being dictated from above? I know who my money's on.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:It's the same with a lot of comments underneath newspaper crime reports, particularly the ones I read locally. The conclusion is obvious.

We can only presume it's now some type of policy. The question is who is pushing it? Is it a bunch of Tick minded journalists who see no benefit in giving a description , or is it now part of some journalistic standard being dictated from above? I know who my money's on.
Wherever the decision is made, - there's little doubt that there is some instruction, perhaps repeated often within diversity meetings (maybe tick can enlighten us?) that nothing should be reported which could adversely affect 'social cohesion'.
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Did they get a good look at who the men were? Were the men covered in hats/hoods etc? The police tend to describe suspects in a crime so the fact that no description is forthcoming for now could be that the witnesses did not get enough of a look to determine facial descriptions and of course the other detail that you are so especially interested in.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Did they get a good look at who the men were? Were the men covered in hats/hoods etc? The police tend to describe suspects in a crime so the fact that no description is forthcoming for now could be that the witnesses did not get enough of a look to determine facial descriptions and of course the other detail that you are so especially interested in.

We don't know tick, - the witnesses saw clearly enough to know they were males, but not what they were wearing etc.
But of course, you are only interested in obfuscation.
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

I'm noting your obsession with multiculturalism and your desperation to find anything that you can use to disparage it or any person of different ethnicity to yourself.

Your obsession takes you to the extreme where horrific crime tales are exploited to suit your political agenda. The suffering of the victims is a mere tool of convenience rather than a point of genuine concern on your part.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Here's a crime reported in my local paper where a doctor was attacked on a canal . Most of the comments relate to why there is no description yet we know full well there would have been one given it was a doctor and he saw them.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... l-10208079
"So now we know what/who to look out for.... someone who is a youth and male, someone who could be any colour, someone who has some sort of accent, someone who is short or tall or in-between and someone who is fat or thin or in-between..... Great, only one sixth of the worlds population to look out for then".

"I wonder why there is no description of this scum ?"
......... "You may well wonder"

"Some more information about the identities of these people would be nice".

"Yes you have to wonder how badly the police want to deal with these crimes given the complete lack of any description of the perpetrators. Photos should be taken at first opportunity then perhaps the community can do the police's job as usual."

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Brummies are a paranoid bunch.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:I'm noting your obsession with multiculturalism and your desperation to find anything that you can use to disparage it or any person of different ethnicity to yourself.

Your obsession takes you to the extreme where horrific crime tales are exploited to suit your political agenda. The suffering of the victims is a mere tool of convenience rather than a point of genuine concern on your part.
^ = Apologist speak for ‘I have no argument, - so I will try to attack the poster and his motives instead’.

In this case, - there was even a friend of the woman who was walking alongside her, so there was absolutely no doubt that some description would have been known, 'but you of course are not interested in the facts, only in pursuing your vile apologist agenda'.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Here's a crime reported in my local paper where a doctor was attacked on a canal . Most of the comments relate to why there is no description yet we know full well there would have been one given it was a doctor and he saw them.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... l-10208079
"So now we know what/who to look out for.... someone who is a youth and male, someone who could be any colour, someone who has some sort of accent, someone who is short or tall or in-between and someone who is fat or thin or in-between..... Great, only one sixth of the worlds population to look out for then".

"I wonder why there is no description of this scum ?"
......... "You may well wonder"

"Some more information about the identities of these people would be nice".

"Yes you have to wonder how badly the police want to deal with these crimes given the complete lack of any description of the perpetrators. Photos should be taken at first opportunity then perhaps the community can do the police's job as usual."
Here’s a recent report of a similar attack, - spot the difference:

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update ... yorkshire/
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:I'm noting your obsession with multiculturalism and your desperation to find anything that you can use to disparage it or any person of different ethnicity to yourself.

^ = Apologist speak for ‘I have no argument, - so I will try to attack the poster and his motives instead’.

In this case, - there was even a friend of the woman who was walking alongside her, so there was absolutely no doubt that some description would have been known, 'but you of course are not interested in the facts, only in pursuing your vile apologist agenda'.
The facts are as presented in the article. You have chosen to obsess over a paranoia over a supposedly hidden detail. One that you feel would promote your race baiting agenda. You are more concerned about what certain features the offender has than about the actual crime.

It's too easy to see through now.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

When they do target a racial specific group for a very valid reason the Police get things like this. An orchestrated campaign claiming it's deliberately targeting Asian men. Same with Stop and Search. There seems to be one group which does not have a pressure group ready to jump to their defence beyond the usual soft liberal elite who see perpetrators of crimes as victims of society.

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/12 ... ield_area/

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Tick wrote:Brummies are a paranoid bunch.

That's a sweeping generalisation from someone who picks up on others sweeping generalisations!
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.