The 2015 talkSPORT Sack Race.

Talksport - the main station discussion place

Who would you like to see Liam Fisher sack Irani style in 2015 ?

Alan Brazil
29%
Colin Murray
5%
Andy Jacobs
1%
Darren Gough
12%
Adrian Durham
10%
Stan Collymore
5%
Mark Saggers
1%
Andy Goldstein
14%
Mick Quinn
4%
Ian Abrahams
No votes
Jason Cundy
1%
Mike Parry
5%
Mike Graham
No votes
Max Rushden
3%
Johnny Vaughan
3%
Georgie Bingham
1%
Dominic Cork
1%
Brian Moore
3%
Danny Kelly
No votes
Other ( please state)
1%

Total votes: 77

James90125

Re: The 2015 talkSPORT Sack Race.

Post by James90125 »

That shrieking div Matterface.

wathman

Post by wathman »

Basualdo wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
ptang yang63 wrote:Poor old Ronny.
He was not a great presenter.
But he wasn't the worst.
He wasn't the most pervy.
He wasn't the most slimy.
He wasn't the most bitter.
He's still remembered by people on here.

That's because he's a cunt.
But nowhere near enough of a cunt to match most of the other parasitic shitcunts
I was regarding him with a sort of misty eyed nostalgia too until yesterday when l listened again to that clip someone posted in the RIIAC thread of him claiming to have discovered Amir Khan.
He starts off by saying that he first became aware of Khan when he was at a prizegiving at Khans school when Khan was 14. By the end of his lying, inconsistent and frequently self contradictory ramble he's telling the teachers at that prizegiving that he spotted Khan as a future world champion two years before when Khan was 12.

It was a timely reminder of what a sleeked, lying, self serving worm tongue of a cunt he was.
Not as big a cunt as Brazil, he lacks Pishtank's malevolence and malice, but still a mahoosive cunt nonetheless.
I remember Irani talking about Mark Robins goal v Forest and saying...Ah I was there, Stretford End.....must have been on his own as it was at the Trent End Nottingham.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

wathman wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
But he wasn't the worst.

But nowhere near enough of a cunt to match most of the other parasitic shitcunts
I was regarding him with a sort of misty eyed nostalgia too until yesterday when l listened again to that clip someone posted in the RIIAC thread of him claiming to have discovered Amir Khan.
He starts off by saying that he first became aware of Khan when he was at a prizegiving at Khans school when Khan was 14. By the end of his lying, inconsistent and frequently self contradictory ramble he's telling the teachers at that prizegiving that he spotted Khan as a future world champion two years before when Khan was 12.

It was a timely reminder of what a sleeked, lying, self serving worm tongue of a cunt he was.
Not as big a cunt as Brazil, he lacks Pishtank's malevolence and malice, but still a mahoosive cunt nonetheless.
I remember Irani talking about Mark Robins goal v Forest and saying...Ah I was there, Stretford End.....must have been on his own as it was at the Trent End Nottingham.
Send it to orthosole and get him sacked. Again.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

wathman wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
But he wasn't the worst.

See, you don't get that sort of comedy gold from the cunt Cork