Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
Absolutely. Especially racist ones.

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

Sharing a poster on Twitter for the Netflix series Dear White People at the beginning of May 2017, Hopkins added: "Dear black people. If your lives matter why do you stab and shoot each other so much".

Hopkins also tweeted about the need for a "final solution", the Nazis' term for the Holocaust, on the morning following the Manchester Arena bombing in May 2017.

What's racist about asking black people why they stab and shoot each other so much?

It’s racist because it’s asking people who haven’t stabbed or shot anyone why "they" go around stabbing & shooting people, based purely on skin colour.

'Based purely on skin colour' is your twisted interpretation of it. Hopkins is not saying that, otherwise what is the point of the question.

:?

She starts the Tweet "Dear black people....."

Well that's because she wants an answer from black people. She has not said or suggested that the attacks are recially motivated, she is asking why they do it. What's coming next, black people don't shoot or stab each other.

It shouldn't come as any surprise that some forumers are leaping to Katie Hopkins' defence…

Not defending anyone subsub, just the right to question those who shout 'racist' at every 'sensitive' comment they don't like.

Of course you can question it.
But knowing what Katie Hopkins does – saying offensive/controversial things for a living – seems a bit odd to defend her.

Must be very odd for her, waking up every day knowing that she has to Tweet offensive stuff whether she believes it or not, all in the name of publicity.

I guess she's just the same as Piers Morgan – the key thing is staying in the public eye. Bit desperate, really.
WOKE AND PROUD

Roy Twing

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Roy Twing »

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

Sharing a poster on Twitter for the Netflix series Dear White People at the beginning of May 2017, Hopkins added: "Dear black people. If your lives matter why do you stab and shoot each other so much".

Hopkins also tweeted about the need for a "final solution", the Nazis' term for the Holocaust, on the morning following the Manchester Arena bombing in May 2017.

What's racist about asking black people why they stab and shoot each other so much?

It’s racist because it’s asking people who haven’t stabbed or shot anyone why "they" go around stabbing & shooting people, based purely on skin colour.

'Based purely on skin colour' is your twisted interpretation of it. Hopkins is not saying that, otherwise what is the point of the question.

Well that's because she wants an answer from black people. She has not said or suggested that the attacks are recially motivated, she is asking why they do it. What's coming next, black people don't shoot or stab each other.

It shouldn't come as any surprise that some forumers are leaping to Katie Hopkins' defence…

Not defending anyone subsub, just the right to question those who shout 'racist' at every 'sensitive' comment they don't like.

The only reason I’m joining in this debate is it’s on Talkforum. I don’t care if Katie Hopkins is racist or not tbh. She’s clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed and her attempts to become a free speech martyr are cringeworthy.

Unless I've lost track of who posted what on this long thread, you did state that she was being racist ralph.
Whether you 'care' or not, you should back up that statement.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

paolo

Post by paolo »

lords are leaping....

tories?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Black people stab and shoot black people. Someon asked why. The vehicle was a letter addressed to black people because they are the ones doing it. White people don't know. Until the question is answered, what the fuck is there to talk about?

Some people just seem to wallow in shit like this every day of their lives. It's depressing and if that's all they have then I feel sorry for them.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Petingo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:In todays Labour Party being a Tory voter is worse than being an anti-semite.

I have just paid $9 for a bottle of Heinikein in a Manhattan diner.

9 sodding dollars.....which equates to about seven quid in English money.

This is thanks to all the fuckwits who thought Brexit was a good idea......our currency has effectively been devalued.

No it's thanks for giving corporate billionaires like Soros the power to manipulate economies at a stroke of a keyboard, and
punish those countries that kick back against an evil Globalist agenda which would be devastating for the human race not born
within the priveliged 1%. Welcome to the new age of Slavery should the One-World Government come to pass.
Think yourself very lucky you still have the pennies in your piggy bank to travel to Manhattan. Don't forget to visit the Mosque there.

Al, there is an old adage which I will paraphrase to suit your post.

“it is better to sit on your hands and have folk think you are a fool....rather than type a lot of absolute twaddle on t’ interner and confirm the fact”.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Petingo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Petingo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:In todays Labour Party being a Tory voter is worse than being an anti-semite.

This is thanks to all the fuckwits who thought Brexit was a good idea......our currency has effectively been devalued.

No it's thanks for giving corporate billionaires like Soros the power to manipulate economies at a stroke of a keyboard, and
punish those countries that kick back against an evil Globalist agenda which would be devastating for the human race not born
within the priveliged 1%. Welcome to the new age of Slavery should the One-World Government come to pass.
Think yourself very lucky you still have the pennies in your piggy bank to travel to Manhattan. Don't forget to visit the Mosque there.

Al, there is an old adage which I will paraphrase to suit your post.

“it is better to sit on your hands and have folk think you are a fool....rather than type a lot of absolute twaddle on t’ interner and confirm the fact”.

And that's your counter-argument ? Enjoy your warm rip-off tourist beer. Probably cost them 50 cents a bottle from Walmart.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

If you enter a bar and you don't like price you go elsewhere, you don't blame it on brexit. :lol:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Petingo wrote:
paolo wrote:
Petingo wrote:

you're a tourist...in manhattan
come on, ol pet....you know better than that

I never remember it being like this before, P.
That’s because it hasn’t been.
Sterling has taken a real bath since I was last in t’ States, just over three years ago.
And it is real noticeable when buying things.
what is the Canadian to US dollar rate?

Last time i was in NY, last November, paid 8-9 bucks for a pint in Midtown East, was a nice area though. $12 at the Garden was a fucking rip off though and that was three years ago.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You can pay that in London, here in the EU

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Carlos J wrote:
Petingo wrote:
paolo wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Sterling has taken a real bath since I was last in t’ States, just over three years ago.

Last time i was in NY, last November, paid 8-9 bucks for a pint in Midtown East, was a nice area though. $12 at the Garden was a fucking rip off though and that was three years ago.

Indeed, CJ.

But as the rate both you and I were getting three years ago was circa $1.62 that nine bucks was not as expensive in real terms as it is now, with $1.28 the rate......a rip off for sure, but a more expensive rip off now than then innit
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Petingo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Petingo wrote:
paolo wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Indeed, CJ.

But as the rate both you and I were getting three years ago was circa $1.62 that nine bucks was not as expensive in real terms as it is now, with $1.28 the rate......a rip off for sure, but a more expensive rip off now than then innit

Last November was in the high $1.20s and was $8-9 a pint, but as per, was a nice bar in a nice area and was a pint not a bottle.

I went November 2016 as well, so after brexit vote and pound crash, was low $1.20s then and that was $12 a beer at the Garden.

Anyway, enjoy your time out there and I'm back thre in May. :D
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:

is she a racist, too?

Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

But knowing what Katie Hopkins does – saying offensive/controversial things for a living – seems a bit odd to defend her.

Must be very odd for her, waking up every day knowing that she has to Tweet offensive stuff whether she believes it or not, all in the name of publicity.

I guess she's just the same as Piers Morgan – the key thing is staying in the public eye. Bit desperate, really.

I don't honestly care about hopkins and how she (or piers morgan) conducts her affairs.
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of your (& ralph's) justifications for stating that she's racist.
I don't accepts the examples you gave as being 'proof'.
I simply fear that in this woke new world, the definition of being a racist is anyone who disagrees with the belief that all immigrants are the equivalent of the second coming of christ.
And who better to ask than someone who appears to 'embrace' political correctness in all its madness.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:I'm just trying to get to the bottom of your (& ralph's) justifications for stating that she's racist.

There are plenty more, if you Google them.
But she's either racist or, as I suspect, on the wind-up and doing it to get clicks and shares, which is desperate stuff.
But when you're dropped by the Daily Mail, that's quite an achievement.
Roy Twing wrote:I simply fear that in this woke new world, the definition of being a racist is anyone who disagrees with the belief that all immigrants are the equivalent of the second coming of christ

That's not true. But it worries me that thanks to the likes of Farage etc, some people seem to think that it's OK to blame all of society's ills on immigrants. People had these naive views in the 1970s, and I'd thought we'd got past such daft, insular attitudes. Unfortunately, we appear to have regressed – the rise in attacks on immigrants and gay people would suggest that.
And now we have lots of Tories talking about Brexit by using WWII slogans and playing the nationalist card. Stuff like that worries me, too. Thankfully, I think it's a generational thing, and I don't believe that young(er) people are hung up on this kind of thing. The really offensive stuff I see seems to come from people of a certain age (65+), and their bigoted attitudes are slowing disappearing, thankfully.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
Katie Hopkins? Deffo:

I don't honestly care about hopkins and how she (or piers morgan) conducts her affairs.
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of your (& ralph's) justifications for stating that she's racist.
I simply fear that in this woke new world, the definition of being a racist is anyone who disagrees with the belief that all immigrants are the equivalent of the second coming of christ
And who better to ask than someone who appears to 'embrace' political correctness in all its madness.

In simpler terms, anyone who disagrees with their interpretation of what one is. These people believe anything they think is a fact, and not an opinion.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Zambo wrote:

I simply fear that in this woke new world, the definition of being a racist is anyone who disagrees with the belief that all immigrants are the equivalent of the second coming of christ

In simpler terms, anyone who disagrees with their interpretation of what one is. These people believe anything they think is a fact, and not an opinion.

In fairness, Zambo, it's pretty obvious if people are racist or not.
WOKE AND PROUD