Suella Braverman

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Suella Braverman

Post by subsub »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:35 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:21 pm That can equally apply to any one of them in the Commons. How many of them sat at the same table with Johnson and then stabbed him in the back,
Stabbed him in the back?

The cunt took the piss on an absolutely unprecedented scale. If anything he should be stabbed in the eyes.
:dart:
He's a egotistical cunt of the highest order. Couldn't give a fuck about anyone. Treated the job like a game (as he does politics full stop) yet some people think he gives a toss about anyone other than himself.
WOKE AND PROUD

birdie

Post by birdie »

birdie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:21 pm That can equally apply to any one of them in the Commons. How many of them sat at the same table with Johnson and then stabbed him in the back,
Stabbed him in the back?

The cunt took the piss on an absolutely unprecedented scale. If anything he should be stabbed in the eyes.
That's as may be, but many of them were happy to take ministerial and Secretary of State appointments from him, same with the Shadow Cabinet, Corbyn was the flavour of the month when he was dishing out Shadow Cabinet jobs, now, whenever his name is mentioned, it never in a complimentary way.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

birdie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:07 pm
Stabbed him in the back?

That's as may be, but many of them were happy to take ministerial and Secretary of State appointments from him, same with the Shadow Cabinet, Corbyn was the flavour of the month when he was dishing out Shadow Cabinet jobs, now, whenever his name is mentioned, it never in a complimentary way.
Corbyn was never flavour of the month. Largely ostracised by his own party and the scum media were always after him. Your insistence that politicians are trustworthy, loyal and act with integrity is something I just can’t recognise.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:dart:
Carlos J wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:03 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:14 pm Love her or hate her it cant be denied that she hasn't held anything back.
She's not stupid and I don't suppose she's written anything that she cant corroborate, should push come to shove.
She mentions that she submitted a document setting out her 'conditions' before accepting her appointment, so I suppose she has that in hand to prove that Sunak has gone back, for want of a better description, on his promises.
One thing for sure, just like the late Diane, 'she wont go quietly'.
Moaning that old Sunak didn't have a mandate from the British public, yet she would happily work for him if he agreed to her 'conditions'. :roll:

Nothing more than a political whore.
Decrepit witch with dodgy teeth.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:30 pm :dart:
Carlos J wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:03 pm
birdie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:14 pm Love her or hate her it cant be denied that she hasn't held anything back.
She's not stupid and I don't suppose she's written anything that she cant corroborate, should push come to shove.
She mentions that she submitted a document setting out her 'conditions' before accepting her appointment, so I suppose she has that in hand to prove that Sunak has gone back, for want of a better description, on his promises.
One thing for sure, just like the late Diane, 'she wont go quietly'.
Moaning that old Sunak didn't have a mandate from the British public, yet she would happily work for him if he agreed to her 'conditions'. :roll:

Nothing more than a political whore.
Decrepit witch with dodgy teeth.
You seem nice.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

antdad

Post by antdad »

She clearly knew what was coming and then agitated for the sacking before having to front up. Bravo.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

They know before they get "the job" what the exit strategy is. Burn the fucken lot down
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

It’s strange how Braverman never piped up when she was in a position to make changes whilst in Sunak’s Goverment.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:22 am It’s strange how Braverman never piped up when she was in a position to make changes whilst in Sunak’s Goverment.
Not strange, just predictable.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Zambo wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:32 am
JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:22 am It’s strange how Braverman never piped up when she was in a position to make changes whilst in Sunak’s Goverment.
Not strange, just predictable.
Good point, well made.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:28 pm
Stabbed him in the back?

Corbyn was never flavour of the month. Largely ostracised by his own party and the scum media were always after him. Your insistence that politicians are trustworthy, loyal and act with integrity is something I just can’t recognise.
Corbyn deserved everything he got.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Zippy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:09 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:28 pm
Stabbed him in the back?

Corbyn deserved everything he got.
The trouble with Corbyn was that he was built up to be some sort of master politician. So people waited for him to make a great speech or show some great leadership and they waited…….. and waited………. and waited. And are still waiting.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Anyway, enough about the useless Corbyn. I think the equally useless Sunak missed a trick by sacking Braverman too early. If he’d just waited till the Court ruling he’d have his readymade scapegoat and they’d have been no way back for Cruella.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

This is now a lame duck government that survives on soundbites and empty policy briefings.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:17 pm This is now a lame duck government that survives on soundbites and empty policy briefings.
We've been there before with both Labour and Tory Governments, it basically starts the end of their tenure.