theleader82

Re: Tom Brady

Post by theleader82 »

Burnley have also had investment from YouTubers Dude perfect
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:03 pm Burnley have also had investment from YouTubers Dude perfect
Some of the stuff they do on YT is great, but "Dude Perfect" is one of the cringiest names in history
WOKE AND PROUD

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

subsub wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:19 pm
theleader82 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:03 pm Burnley have also had investment from YouTubers Dude perfect
Some of the stuff they do on YT is great, but "Dude Perfect" is one of the cringiest names in history
I liked a few them to start with, but they’re a bit annoying and repetitive after a while . Must have made a lot of money through views and adverts
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:51 pm
subsub wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:19 pm
I liked a few them to start with, but they’re a bit annoying and repetitive after a while . Must have made a lot of money through views and adverts
Oh, I don't doubt it. I'm sure they're millionaires.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Denying it makes them look stupid. After the latest on his expected earnings as a pundit next NFL season it's obvious he won't be here much.

A blatant publicity stunt. Mind you it shouldn't bother anyone including BCFC supporters, it's kicked off some interest as it was designed to do.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... r-27531847
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zambo wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:40 pm Denying it makes them look stupid. After the latest on his expected earnings as a pundit next NFL season it's obvious he won't be here much.

A blatant publicity stunt. Mind you it shouldn't bother anyone including BCFC supporters, it's kicked off some interest as it was designed to do.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... r-27531847
It's been known he was going to do comms for Fox for ages.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?