Meghan Markle & 'Prince' Harry - Part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Meghan Markle & 'Prince' Harry - Part 3

Post by Zambo »

Tick's top of the league on, Megxit, Brexit, living in the head...., gammons, cheekbusting. And there's a lot more.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

When it comes to Ms Markle ... I think you're betting on the wrong horse.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Zambo wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:59 am Tick's top of the league on, Megxit, Brexit, living in the head...., gammons, cheekbusting. And there's a lot more.
I'm just needing an alt right and a seethe on my tick cliché bingo card for a full house.
Is it a meat platter or mens toiletries prize this week?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

It's a fortnight in a men's toilet, with meat and cheese tasting platter
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Has anyone here filmed themselves crying? Most odd. Victimhood is strong is this one ...

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

She's still living rent free in the heads of the alt right.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Wasn't this filmed after left the royal family and made $200m?

I find it hard to have sympathy for the woes of someone born into unimaginable privilege and called 'your highness' for over 30 years.

These two are some of the most privileged people in the World but seem to spend a lot of time crying into their champagne.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:35 am These two are some of the most privileged people in the World but seem to spend a lot of time crying into their champagne.
Also amuses me that apart from her Mum, Markle invited only one black person to her wedding (Oprah Winfrey). :roll:

30k comments on Netflix Youtube Trailer ... 29.5k are scathing and quite humourous. :lol:

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:25 am
Vespa wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:35 am These two are some of the most privileged people in the World but seem to spend a lot of time crying into their champagne.
Also amuses me that apart from her Mum, Markle invited only one black person to her wedding (Oprah Winfrey). :roll:

30k comments on Netflix Youtube Trailer ... 29.5k are scathing and quite humourous. :lol:

I don't wish them any ill will but they are fucking tedious. Once they run out of the royal road - I assume the book and film have all the big stories people will tut and move on. What surprised me about the UK is how little Brits care about the royal family. Apart from big events I can't remember ever talking to someone about them in real life. So once they'll dish the dirt I'm wondering what their media empire is going to work on.

Let's be honest all royals are dull. I'd rather watch a historian talk about the royal family than any member of the royal family. Meghan & Harry are just as dull so I can't see future books or Netflix series being worth watching.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:48 am What surprised me about the UK is how little Brits care about the royal family.
I don't think anyone under 35 gives a fuck tbh. Harry is the gift that keeps giving though for me. Fucking simple cunt.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:47 am
Vespa wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:48 am What surprised me about the UK is how little Brits care about the royal family.
I don't think anyone under 35 gives a fuck tbh. Harry is the gift that keeps giving though for me. Fucking simple cunt.

+1

They're annoying.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

birdie

Post by birdie »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 am
At least Andrew is keeping quiet. I don't think he well ever fulfil any public duties again and he isn't welcome in military circled so his life is empty, spending his days doing diddly squat.
I expect his mother left him adequately provided for so he doesn't have to scrape along on his military pension and I think he may be given an income from the Duchy of Lancaster, but that would be in the gift of the Monarch, but one thing for sure, he's just an embarrassment and best left out of the public eye.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

birdie wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:00 am
JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:04 am
At least Andrew is keeping quiet. I don't think he well ever fulfil any public duties again and he isn't welcome in military circled so his life is empty, spending his days doing diddly squat.
I expect his mother left him adequately provided for so he doesn't have to scrape along on his military pension and I think he may be given an income from the Duchy of Lancaster, but that would be in the gift of the Monarch, but one thing for sure, he's just an embarrassment and best left out of the public eye.
Will the deadly duo be able to resist a dig at him in one of their programmes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

VeritasVincit wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:10 am Will the deadly duo be able to resist a dig at him in one of their programmes?
Maybe a carefully placed throw-cushion with 'nonce' embroided on it. Although, thinking about it, subtlety isn't exactly Hazno and Megs MO. :?