Boycott the Qatar 2022 World Cup

carcinogen

Re: Boycott the Qatar 2022 World Cup

Post by carcinogen »

Sadact7 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:18 am Qatar World Qunt more like
One of the things I'm looking foward to (I use that term loosely mind) is Adrian Durham struggling with the heat and having a miserable time but trying to pretend it's all great. That goes for most of the other media guize out there on what's basically a junket paid for by a dictatorial repressive regime.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Australia V Peru - Tonight
Costa Rica V New Zealand - Tomorrow

The last two places at WC22 are up for grabs, both play off finals are being played in Qatar although I thought that they moved the WC to Nov/Dec because you can't play football in Qatar during June/July because of the temperatures.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Clivert wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:26 pm Australia V Peru - Tonight

The last two places at WC22 are up for grabs, both play off finals are being played in Qatar although I thought that they moved the WC to Nov/Dec because you can't play football in Qatar during June/July because of the temperatures.
Both on BBC Red button for those interested.

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Jonathan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:08 pm
Clivert wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:26 pm Australia V Peru - Tonight

Both on BBC Red button for those interested.
A really poor quality game tonight finished 0-0 after 120mins, next up penalties.

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Australia through on penalties, their keeper is mental he looked like he was off his tits at a rave dancing around the line while the Peruvians were taking penalties.

That's 31 of the 32 sorted.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Clivert wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:00 pm Australia through on penalties, their keeper is mental he looked like he was off his tits at a rave dancing around the line while the Peruvians were taking penalties.

That's 31 of the 32 sorted.
He was bonkers, not giving himself any chance of saving any then suddenly a poor penalty and he was the hero.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Fucken drongo
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

It's gonna be the shittiest world cup ever !

Where next North Korea , maybe Turkmenistan or even China !!

China imagine all the poor bastards the chinks would out to labour to build the stadia, all them poor Muslim Chinese for a start

I mean fucking qatar, am not ace on geography but isn't it about the size of isle of man ?
je ne suis pas un con

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

TKMin_777 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:13 am I mean fucking qatar, am not ace on geography but isn't it about the size of isle of man ?
The Isle of Man doesn't like Homo's either. Well, they say they don't. :wink:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

As Gareth Southgate was front and centre of that recent ad campaign that hinted that all men were sexist scum due to the womens England team getting occasional nasty words on twitter, is he going to take a stand over the Saudi woman who was recently jailed for 34 years for using twitter?

I'd hate him to come across as a virtue signaling hypocrite.....
We all must do better, eh Gareth...
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Lessons will be learned
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

beingsoblase wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:40 am As Gareth Southgate was front and centre of that recent ad campaign that hinted that all men were sexist scum due to the womens England team getting occasional nasty words on twitter, is he going to take a stand over the Saudi woman who was recently jailed for 34 years for using twitter?

Southgate, like most virtue-signally soiboi's isn't very bright ... or at least not as bright as they think they are. It's a bit like Celtic and Rangers players taking the knee beofre an auld firm match to highlight the importance of 'respect', when their whole rivalry is based on digusting religious sectarianism.

In some way we should probably applaud cunts like Beckham who just promote the shit out of Qatar and get paid a lot of money for it. :rolleyes:

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

beingsoblase wrote:As Gareth Southgate was front and centre of that recent ad campaign that hinted that all men were sexist scum due to the womens England team getting occasional nasty words on twitter, is he going to take a stand over the Saudi woman who was recently jailed for 34 years for using twitter?

Southgate is a huge cunt. A shit tactician and manager and a virtue signalling cunt.

Off with his head.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

henrycrs wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:25 am Southgate is a huge cunt. A shit tactician and manager and a virtue signalling cunt.
It's so bizarre to me that he's 'got his favourites' ... that's weak as fuck to me. He obviously doesn't like Madison, apparently some pundits think he doesn't like Ivan Toney ethier, we'll see if he gets picked. I don't see how he can't be, so his hand will be forced. I know Gareth can't help the way his face looks, but it does have an attractive quality ... attractive to cricket and baseball bats.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Money triumphs over human beings once again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63401193

LGBT football fans who attend the World Cup in Qatar should show "a little bit of flex and compromise", Foreign Secretary James Cleverly has said.

Speaking to LBC on Wednesday, he told fans travelling from England and Wales to be "respectful of the host nation", where same-sex activity is illegal.