Inauguration Day !

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Inauguration Day !

Post by subsub »

shabbado wrote:It's appears as though the Trump administration are working hard to set.the reporting narrative. Anything detrimental to the Trump presidency is 'fake news' irrespective of whether it can be independently corroborated.
Yep. A worrying start (but I'm not surprised).
WOKE AND PROUD

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

This is an extract from his speech to the CIA. Keep in mind it's Donald Trump saying this.

:rolleyes:

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

shabbado wrote:It's appears as though the Trump administration are working hard to set.the reporting narrative. Anything detrimental to the Trump presidency is 'fake news' irrespective of whether it can be independently corroborated.
Is this a tactic or is it just the result of Trump being a thin skinned bully?

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Ralph wrote:
A joyless arsehole.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Ralph wrote:
Is this a tactic or is it just the result of Trump being a thin skinned bully?
Both, I'd imagine.
A joyless arsehole.

finchman

Post by finchman »

shabbado wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Top Trump.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

None of it matters. He's the President and things will happen for the better.
You can set fire to as many rubbish bins as you like and post endless bollocks in chat rooms , but the world is changing and the good people are going to start having a say again.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:None of it matters. He's the President and things will happen for the better.
You can set fire to as many rubbish bins as you like and post endless bollocks in chat rooms , but the world is changing and the good people are going to start having a say again.
So if you support Trump you are good, but if you don't you are bad. Well at least you didn't say they were deplorable I suppose. :rolleyes:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Gosport Mark wrote:
Rossco wrote:
deisegirl wrote:
Rossco wrote:Deleted that cause couldn't be bothered. And you people don't get it nor never will it seems. So what is the point.
People who don't believe the same things as you="they don't get it"
Well then let me put it another way and let me be blunt about it....cause well this world needs a bit of bluntness and truth right about now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ts-9664725

Have a look through most of that and if you agree with most of that then congrats, you are a part of a fallen world. Just don't expect everyone to buy into it or agree with it. Look what is being done to women, used. Future mothers. What lack of rights are they even talking about? Because it is as clear as mud what they are protesting about. It doesn't even make sense yet they have bought into it. But they are the future mothers some of them. Sad on many levels.

But this is all part of the final battle. Those who are with one side and those who are with the other. That's the end game Deisegirl, always has been. We are now just living in it. Can you not at least feel the changes around you? I say you can, be surprised if you can't. Just keeping it real.

But I understand many choose there own way. That is up to them, or maybe it isn't even up to them at all. Either way I know that many will be standing on the other side for whatever reason. I don't hate them. I just pity them is all.
I did have a read, well as far down as I could. It seems like a pointless gathering to me. The majority seem to be there simply because of Trumps attitude to women, his misogynistic views. It's crazy. The only one I could see you made some sense was Scarlett Johansson. At least she raised the point of funding to the family planning clinics and freedom of choice.

Outside of that it just seems that it was something fashionable to be seen at and the band wagon was well and truly jumped on. It even references that it started through a woman inviting 40 friends on Facebook, which went viral. There was no agenda, no common goal, no point to it, except that they don't like Trump and he won. Boo hoo. I think the whole thing is cringeworthy. I hope that history forgets this little intervention, but if it does remember then it remembers for what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
More like Soros funded it. The numpties out doing the gayest riots I have ever saw in my life were hired through Facebok and Gumtree.

We done more damage with a few rockets, 4 bottles of cider and some plastic tubing when we were about 13 bored at the weekend.

Clowns the lot of them. Here watch this...just watch it and then. Well I will leave the rest up to you :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

On a side note, and more serious. What do you make of this. Or anyone else reading this. That a bid to leave the UN or am I tripping?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-con ... e-bill/193
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Carlos J wrote:
Rossco wrote:
UncleTheOne wrote:"commie punks"

we got a real heavyweight debater here
No idea who you are but hello.

And I didn't know I was on Newsnight...go figure. Then I remembered I am on a daft forum where the best poster apparently has greats words of wisdom like..........

HEYDISYOUGUYZ DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I say.....go figure :lol: :lol:
Uncle has been here a long time, Rossco. Most posts gone with the reboot, but was a pioneer on the early 'Boxing Threads', so you probably have more in common with that than politics as both followers of the noble art.
:box:

Get ya.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:This is an extract from his speech to the CIA. Keep in mind it's Donald Trump saying this.

:rolleyes:

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

And again. Is this saying America is for leaving the UN or what?

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Rossco wrote:
Gosport Mark wrote:
Rossco wrote:
deisegirl wrote:
Rossco wrote:Deleted that cause couldn't be bothered. And you people don't get it nor never will it seems. So what is the point.
People who don't believe the same things as you="they don't get it"
Well then let me put it another way and let me be blunt about it....cause well this world needs a bit of bluntness and truth right about now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ts-9664725

Have a look through most of that and if you agree with most of that then congrats, you are a part of a fallen world. Just don't expect everyone to buy into it or agree with it. Look what is being done to women, used. Future mothers. What lack of rights are they even talking about? Because it is as clear as mud what they are protesting about. It doesn't even make sense yet they have bought into it. But they are the future mothers some of them. Sad on many levels.

But this is all part of the final battle. Those who are with one side and those who are with the other. That's the end game Deisegirl, always has been. We are now just living in it. Can you not at least feel the changes around you? I say you can, be surprised if you can't. Just keeping it real.

But I understand many choose there own way. That is up to them, or maybe it isn't even up to them at all. Either way I know that many will be standing on the other side for whatever reason. I don't hate them. I just pity them is all.
I did have a read, well as far down as I could. It seems like a pointless gathering to me. The majority seem to be there simply because of Trumps attitude to women, his misogynistic views. It's crazy. The only one I could see you made some sense was Scarlett Johansson. At least she raised the point of funding to the family planning clinics and freedom of choice.

Outside of that it just seems that it was something fashionable to be seen at and the band wagon was well and truly jumped on. It even references that it started through a woman inviting 40 friends on Facebook, which went viral. There was no agenda, no common goal, no point to it, except that they don't like Trump and he won. Boo hoo. I think the whole thing is cringeworthy. I hope that history forgets this little intervention, but if it does remember then it remembers for what it is.

More like Soros funded it. The numpties out doing the gayest riots I have ever saw in my life were hired through Facebok and Gumtree.

We done more damage with a few rockets, 4 bottles of cider and some plastic tubing when we were about 13 bored at the weekend.

Clowns the lot of them. Here watch this...just watch it and then. Well I will leave the rest up to you :lol: :lol:

phpBB [video]

On a side note, and more serious. What do you make of this. Or anyone else reading this. That a bid to leave the UN or am I tripping?

Made it to a minute and eight seconds. That could be used as a torture.

Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

The Tick wrote:
deisegirl wrote:Women probably have reason to be concerned if the Republicans get their way over abortion but apart from that I'm not well enough informed about what's going on with other laws in the States. I do know that the controversy over Roe vs Wade has never gone away.
the right wing government in Poland attempted to curb abortion rights for women lately. Last year millions of polish women marched to fight this, and won. No one has the right to tell a woman what she must do with her body. Especially when it comes to childbirth matters. The women of the USA will prevail too.And hopefully someday Ireland will lose its archaic abortion laws too.
Didn't know that about Poland Tick, must read up on that.

I can't see major changes in Ireland but who knows..last year there was a lot of noise about repealing the relevant part of the constitution but we're in that "new year lull" when it comes to political issues right now.

It's obviously a very sensitive issue but the Irish laws as they exist won't stop women getting abortions.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!