Sir Keir Starmer

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: Sir Keir Starmer

Post by birdie »

Penny Mordant also made the point that the whole point of Rayners 'performance' today was her bid for the Labour leadership and she said that 'the Honourable Lady' should reflect upon whether what she had done today was the mark of leadership, or words to that effect, I cant remember the exact words she used.

Also pointed out that if the political donations of the MP's she'd accused of feathering their nests were added up and quadrupled they would just about be the same as Rayners donations, sadly, the mask covering Rayners face made it impossible to see her expression. :lol:

A Conservative MP did make a quip about Rayner's £250 ear pods on expenses and perhaps that should be investigated as being good value for money.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

birdie wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:36 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:38 pm An absolutely magnificent demolition of Rayner and Labour's pathetic posturing on cronyism. Well done Penny.

I saw that too, but it does pose one teensy weensy question, does Mr Speaker take the 'Boris done wrong' stance, because he's the one who grants UQ's, and if he didn't know that Rayner and any Labour MP he called would sling the shite he's not the man I thought he was.
'Rayner was also interrupted during her question by Lindsay Hoyle, who had to point out that her question about the PM’s Mustique holiday is under investigation by the House’s standards Commissioner and therefore inappropriate to ask about. After she sat down there came a second telling off over her attack of Lord Udny-Lister – breaking the rule about mentioning Lords in the Commons.'

She's as thick as pighshit, all too typical of the amoebas who masquerade as an opposition these days.
There's no poem, just prose.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:11 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:38 pm An absolutely magnificent demolition of Rayner and Labour's pathetic posturing on cronyism. Well done Penny.

I saw that too, but it does pose one teensy weensy question, does Mr Speaker take the 'Boris done wrong' stance, because he's the one who grants UQ's, and if he didn't know that Rayner and any Labour MP he called would sling the shite he's not the man I thought he was.
'Rayner was also interrupted during her question by Lindsay Hoyle, who had to point out that her question about the PM’s Mustique holiday is under investigation by the House’s standards Commissioner and therefore inappropriate to ask about. After she sat down there came a second telling off over her attack of Lord Udny-Lister – breaking the rule about mentioning Lords in the Commons.'

She's as thick as pighshit, all too typical of the amoebas who masquerade as an opposition these days.
Yes, Hoyle did tell Rayner she shouldn't mention anything which the Standards committee were looking into, but that was after he'd had a chin wag with the Clerk sitting in front of him, she'd had her say then and as with a judge instructing a jury to disregard something said, once heard it cant be unheard, and I think she knew exactly what she was doing, she's been an MP long enough to know what is and is not allowed.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The hypocrisy is staggering
There's no poem, just prose.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:16 pm

It's so obvious form the silence from the likes of Hillman, Tick, Sub etc etc, that this is only ever done by Tory MP's.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Maybe its because we're not blinded by tribal loyalties like the tory lickspittles tend to be?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

As if by magic he appears.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Well you did address/reference me in your previous post. Were you hoping i wouldn't respond? :?

Michaelfatley

Post by Michaelfatley »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:16 pm

That list is taken from the Register of Members’ Interests and refers to donations received by Angela Rayner Ltd, a company incorporated to raise funds for Ms Rayner’s campaign to become Deputy Leader of the Labour Party. By definition these donations are properly declared. So too were donations given to Boris Johnson when he was campaigning to become Tory leader; they totalled over £800,000.
I think the point being made by Rayner and others is that there are donations received by certain members of the government which are not presently declared at all.
Boris - “We’re doubling down on levelling up”

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

After his heart-warming interview with Piers Morgan, he seems a likeable fellow. I might vote for him .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09 pm After his heart-warming interview with Piers Morgan, he seems a likeable fellow. I might vote for him .
Likeable fellows usually make shite Prime Ministers. Look at Tony Blair.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

gheko

Post by gheko »

In what way was Blair likeable??

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

gheko wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:22 pm In what way was Blair likeable??
It was just a shade tongue in cheek. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

gheko

Post by gheko »

Zambo wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:23 pm
gheko wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:22 pm In what way was Blair likeable??
It was just a shade tongue in cheek. :D
Tongues and cheeks of blue whale proportions.