The current state of commentary and punditry

Anything sportlike
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: The current state of commentary and punditry

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Twigwail "leading" his team on TS, which appears to be dean "I AM PERMANENTLY ANGRY" Ashton and Martin "I am permanently bewildered" O'Neill
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Saints11 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:28 am Matterface yesterday at some point said "Onana has faced more shorts than a student union bartender"

Wanker
The thing is that you could have completely made that up yet most would believe he said it.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JW90 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:12 pm The Sky play off trio are truly awful.
Something irritates me greatly about the current trend of weedy virgin presenters wearing a suit/casual shoe combo.

Trying to look like one of the boys, end up looking like a sex case in court.

This little cockwart being the primary offender. Would love to see him get fucked up by a rhinoceros.

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:58 pm
JW90 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:12 pm The Sky play off trio are truly awful.
Something irritates me greatly about the current trend of weedy virgin presenters wearing a suit/casual shoe combo.

Trying to look like one of the boys, end up looking like a sex case in court.

This little cockwart being the primary offender. Would love to see him get fucked up by a rhinoceros.

:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:02 pm
Saints11 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:28 am Matterface yesterday at some point said "Onana has faced more shorts than a student union bartender"

Wanker
And the tragic thing is, yesterday he didn’t. But Matterface had pre-prepared that quip and was presumably desperate to crowbar it in.

The best thing, by a mile, about Amazon’s coverage is the ability to turn off comms and just have stadium noise.

If I wanted to hear nerds talking shite in the company of remedials I’d just go down my local to watch it.
It is great. Said before, BBC did it on Red Button at some World Cup and that was great too (might have been Brazil or Russa).

Will look to see if they're doing similar for the Euros, as there is definitely an audience for it.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Brian Moore on the Big Match, with comments from Jimmy Hill {before he went to BBC}, Allison, Clough, and a few others were an absolute delight on a Sunday afternoon, often with the players from the games being shown, Marsh, Francis, Osgood, Gilzean just a few I can recall.

Match of the Day on a Saturday evening, can't recall if before or after Parkinson, probably before, but a must watch 2 hours for everyone.