Do Jewish people dominate global banking?

In-depth debate on all topical issues

Do Jewish people dominate global banking?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 12

Sunbeam Alpine

Re: Do Jewish people dominate global banking?

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

It's interesting how jewish people came to be so represented in the financial world.

I went round the jewish museum in Berlin and it was explained how centuries ago jews were excluded from the craft guilds, so could not be ( for example) carpenters...so running the finance those who WERE in those professions was one of the few opportunities available to them. But centuries later their representation in the financial world became, in the world of the nazis, a reason to hate them.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:43 am It's interesting how jewish people came to be so represented in the financial world.

I went round the jewish museum in Berlin and it was explained how centuries ago jews were excluded from the craft guilds, so could not be ( for example) carpenters...so running the finance those who WERE in those professions was one of the few opportunities available to them. But centuries later their representation in the financial world became, in the world of the nazis, a reason to hate them.
What about politics, entertainment, journalism, big business? For 200,000 people in the UK they certainly seem to 'get in'. Indeed in the HoC they are ridiculously over represented amongst 625 MPs.
Grunt is a Chunt.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

shivah wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:08 pm
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:43 am It's interesting how jewish people came to be so represented in the financial world.

What about politics, entertainment, journalism, big business? For 200,000 people in the UK they certainly seem to 'get in'. Indeed in the HoC they are ridiculously over represented amongst 625 MPs.
That's interesting.
How many Jewish MPs are there?
Did they invegle their way into Parliament? Surely they weren't democratically elected?
We must be told these facts !!!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:evil:
VeritasVincit wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:41 pm

That's interesting.
How many Jewish MPs are there?
Did they invegle their way into Parliament? Surely they weren't democratically elected?
We must be told these facts !!!
I don’t think he knows even ten off the top of his head just like he thinks that Eastenders has a high number same sex marriages even though there are only two.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Now there's a surprise
Shivah joins in.
I do wonder, when paolo whinges about people "grassing" why they would need to?
It's in plain sight.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:02 pm

Now there's a surprise
Shivah joins in.
It's in plain sight.

I do wonder why people get called out for goading, you seem immune, yet claim victimhood at every opportunity

Most...errr......etc

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

There are 22..less than 4%...hardly "ridiculous over representation "

shivah

Post by shivah »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:02 pm

Now there's a surprise
Shivah joins in.
It's in plain sight.
Really? You not read my posts defending Israel from Hamas/ISIS scum then.....

I'd prefer the Jews to all be in their own state myself...... and the Palestinian Iranian backed terrorist scum to simply fuck off and become forced labour in pig farms.
Grunt is a Chunt.