Dan Woooootton

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Dan Woooootton

Post by subsub »

villain4eva wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:22 pm
What a bizarre way to start a video.
Claims a massive exposé into LBC then quotes an unnamed source who says James O'Brien looks at Twitter/X every now and again to see how he's doing.
Not exactly up there with the Watergate scandal, is it… :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

subsub wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:57 pm
Claims a massive exposé into LBC then quotes an unnamed source who says James O'Brien looks at Twitter/X every now and again to see how he's doing.
You don't like Wotton, I have no beef with him, listened to the 20 mins and thought the comments were acceptable, and made a good point or 10, you won't though as he's politically totally opposite to you.

villain4eva

Post by villain4eva »

Not a fan of Wooton either, but LBC at the weekend especially is very left inclined. Not a problem for me as I'm probably centre left, but even I notice it. O'Brien in particular is unlistenable, not so much for his views as for his arrogance and treatment of people who disagree with him.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

villain4eva wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:54 pm Not a fan of Wooton either, but LBC at the weekend especially is very left inclined. Not a problem for me as I'm probably centre left, but even I notice it. O'Brien in particular is unlistenable, not so much for his views as for his arrogance and treatment of people who disagree with him.
:dart:

subsub

Post by subsub »

chelseachelsea wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:28 pm
subsub wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:57 pm
You don't like Wotton, I have no beef with him
Indeed.
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

Ah, and there we have it. An attempted hatchet job on O' Brien & LBC who told him to feck off in a restaurant in front of his LBC bosses who had also fired him in the past from God knows where for tweeting opposition to all COVID mandates.

Wooton really is just a poisonous, vindictive little troll and deserves to be exactly where he is, now spouting bile like a crazy to a minor audience. Even if there is some truth to his claims about LBC's direction, they are doing just fine without their former presenters if their audience figures are to be believed.

subsub

Post by subsub »

antdad wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:48 pm Wooton really is just a poisonous, vindictive little troll and deserves to be exactly where he is, now spouting bile like a crazy to a minor audience. Even if there is some truth to his claims about LBC's direction, they are doing just fine without their former presenters if their audience figures are to be believed.
Spot on. A real nasty cunt.
Some people seem to like him, however :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

83.5k subscribers...not exactly Piers Morgan is he?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

antdad wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:48 pm Ah, and there we have it. An attempted hatchet job on O' Brien & LBC who told him to feck off in a restaurant in front of his LBC bosses who had also fired him in the past from God knows where for tweeting opposition to all COVID mandates.

Wooton really is just a poisonous, vindictive little troll and deserves to be exactly where he is, now spouting bile like a crazy to a minor audience. Even if there is some truth to his claims about LBC's direction, they are doing just fine without their former presenters if their audience figures are to be believed.
Care to expand on that ?
There's no poem, just prose.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

It was Nawaz who O'Brien had a go at in a restaurant, not Wootton as I recall.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

subsub wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:55 pm
antdad wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:48 pm Wooton really is just a poisonous, vindictive little troll and deserves to be exactly where he is, now spouting bile like a crazy to a minor audience. Even if there is some truth to his claims about LBC's direction, they are doing just fine without their former presenters if their audience figures are to be believed.
Spot on. A real nasty cunt.
Some people seem to like him, however :rolleyes:
In your delightful way you're implying I like him, I never said that, and you know I didn't. I stated I had no real beef with him, and has listened to his 20 min link and couldn't disagree with a lot he said on that particular day.

antdad

Post by antdad »

@ Holden

Ah yes, my bad twas bed time and I was skipping through.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:33 pm It was Nawaz who O'Brien had a go at in a restaurant, not Wootton as I recall.
Someone had a go at someone else in The Ivy or something.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“Cod philosopher” –Antdad
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

News Corp have buried their internal report regarding his catfishing. That's nice.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:56 am News Corp have buried their internal report regarding his catfishing. That's nice.
He's pretty creepy