subsub wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:10 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:33 pm Can't say you weren't warned

Why does this bother you?
Genuine question.
Why does it not bother you ?
Genuine question
Why would it?
Genuine question
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

subsub

Re: Laurence Fox libel

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:15 pm
subsub wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:10 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:33 pm Can't say you weren't warned

Why does this bother you?
Genuine question.
Why does it not bother you ?
Genuine question
Why would it?
Genuine question
Indeed. I asked first, Holden, and you're the one posting tweets from scum like Laurence Fox.
WOKE AND PROUD

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

You can all support those giving comfort and succour to those defending tens of thousands of Muslims being brought into our country every year. Feel free to ignore demographics of how the population growth skews hugely one way. Sit there denying reality in that pan, you'll not notice the water getting warmer
There's no poem, just prose.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I wonder how many Muslims in the UK would want to live under Sharia, not many I'd guess. The pattern of migration into western countries is clear, within two generations they become normal westerners. Anjem lives on benefits which is amazing.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Vespa wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 am I wonder how many Muslims in the UK would want to live under Sharia, not many I'd guess. The pattern of migration into western countries is clear, within two generations they become normal westerners. Anjem lives on benefits which is amazing.
Probably as many of the women in Iran or Afghanistan want to.

Can you imagine the uproar on here if Britain First had won a seat on a council and a rabble of their nutters waved flags and chanted hate ? An Islamist fascist gets elected and the shoulders get shrugged and 'why does it bother you' ? How can anybody watch that speech and not feel a little bit uncomfortable? How would they treat a normal Jewish family ?

The rise of Islamic extremism is absolutely a problem, it’s odd why people just dismiss this. Is it to the levels the likes of Laurence Fox talk about. No- course not. The vast majority are normal people who just want to get on with life.

That said, it’s something to keep an eye on. The reality is enough of them just don’t want integration and it's the loudest and most aggressive who rule

The rate of change makes you wonder where we will be in 25/30 years. That’s an adult debate that should be had, not that it will ever happen with the useful idiots on the left refusing to criticise anything about that religion
There's no poem, just prose.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:18 pm
Vespa wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:30 am I wonder how many Muslims in the UK would want to live under Sharia, not many I'd guess. The pattern of migration into western countries is clear, within two generations they become normal westerners. Anjem lives on benefits which is amazing.
Probably as many of the women in Iran or Afghanistan want to.

Can you imagine the uproar on here if Britain First had won a seat on a council and a rabble of their nutters waved flags and chanted hate ? An Islamist fascist gets elected and the shoulders get shrugged and 'why does it bother you' ? How can anybody watch that speech and not feel a little bit uncomfortable? How would they treat a normal Jewish family ?

The rise of Islamic extremism is absolutely a problem, it’s odd why people just dismiss this. Is it to the levels the likes of Laurence Fox talk about. No- course not. The vast majority are normal people who just want to get on with life.

That said, it’s something to keep an eye on. The reality is enough of them just don’t want integration and it's the loudest and most aggressive who rule

The rate of change makes you wonder where we will be in 25/30 years. That’s an adult debate that should be had, not that it will ever happen with the useful idiots on the left refusing to criticise anything about that religion
What Islamic fascist has been elected?

I've not seen Islamic extremism in my everyday life. Personally I'd kick all religion out of politics and education, if you want praise a sky fairy you can do it in temples.

The so called rise in Islamic extremism has never happened and in the UK never will. Governments won't let it and I suspect the vast majority of UK Muslims don't want these loons running anything. 80% of the country is white, the largest group of immigrants are white, followed by Indians and the country is essentially majority atheists so I think we're golden.

If some Islamic loon MP wants to past an Islamic law and I'm cured I'd happily march against it with you.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:18 pm The rise of Islamic extremism is absolutely a problem, it’s odd why people just dismiss this. Is it to the levels the likes of Laurence Fox talk about. No- course not. The vast majority are normal people who just want to get on with life
In that case, why are you posting links to Laurence Fox tweets? :?
WOKE AND PROUD