Labour Shadow Government Bullshit thread

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Re: Labour Shadow Government Bullshit thread

Post by Vespa »

The investigation into Number 10s behaviour was started by the government not Labour. The issue at Number 10 was the entire operation ignored the laws they had written.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

RayRay is goin DOWN
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:33 pm RayRay is goin DOWN
That's cray cray
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

birdie

Post by birdie »

Seems she cant be charged with election fraud because that has to be done within 1 year of registration, and it also seems she cant be charge with other offences being investigated because they are time expired, she must know this so she said that if she were to be charged she would resign, knowing full well that no charges could be made as they would be time expired.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Ah well, never mind.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:00 pm Ah well, never mind.
Strange as if it was a Tory MP, you'd be pissing your pants wanting retribution, so no hypocrisy at all... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:35 pm
Strange as if it was a Tory MP, you'd be pissing your pants wanting retribution, so no hypocrisy at all... :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be fair within a week we've had one Tory sending pictures of his cock to randoms on the Internet and then was blackmailed into giving out MPs contact details. Two of those MPs then sent pictures of their cocks out to randoms. We then had an MP kidnapped by whores who had to get an 80 year old women to pay the whores six grand to let him go.

None in of those stories have got anywhere near the coverage that Rayner has gotten for something that happened before she was an MP.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Vespa wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:41 pm
To be fair within a week we've had one Tory sending pictures of his cock to randoms on the Internet and then was blackmailed into giving out MPs contact details. Two of those MPs then sent pictures of their cocks out to randoms. We then had an MP kidnapped by whores who had to get an 80 year old women to pay the whores six grand to let him go.

None in of those stories have got anywhere near the coverage that Rayner has gotten for something that happened before she was an MP.
I think everyone knows Rayner's story, it's been public for years. You've gone full Tick, and deflected anything about Tick's hypocrisy, He is either a hypocrite or not.. :rolleyes:

birdie

Post by birdie »

It doesn't matter when an alleged offence took place, it all goes to the veracity of the person.

Quite a number of the offences which MP's, of all colours, have been found guilty (by Parliamentary officers and party officers, not the police) took place years ago, in one case more than a decade ago, but Labour still took delight in highlighting it.

As Chelsea pointed out, had it been a Tory MP Labour and its supporters would be Priapic for at least a month.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The accusations against Angela Rayner are a smear. The scandals that Tory MPs have been caught in of late are beyond reasonable doubt.

The desperate attempts at creating a moral equivalence between the two parties are all that Tory supporters have left to defend their corner. For all its internal problems and its failures to develop a coherent message or communicate their manifesto, the labour party doesn't have the issue of rampant corruption like its tory counterpart.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

They are all as bent as each other, red or blue - all cunts.

They are only interested in self gain and reward.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

henrycrs wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:35 pm They are all as bent as each other, red or blue - all cunts.

They are only interested in self gain and reward.
[/quE

Exatlcy

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:26 pm

I think everyone knows Rayner's story, it's been public for years. You've gone full Tick, and deflected anything about Tick's hypocrisy, He is either a hypocrite or not.. :rolleyes:
I haven't mentioned Tick. When did you first learn of Rayner selling her council house?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Vespa wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:20 am
chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:26 pm

I haven't mentioned Tick. When did you first learn of Rayner selling her council house?
State of the mulletted, chain smoking, bloke voiced heifer, looks like she still lives in one
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Physician, heal thyself