Drivetime - Part 13

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Red7

Re: Drivetime - Part 13

Post by Red7 »

I honestly reckon he’d have a nervous breakdown on air if someone said Man Utd weren’t the biggest club on earth. He’s so desperate to be reassured of this by everyone he speaks too.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Red7 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm I honestly reckon he’d have a nervous breakdown on air if someone said Man Utd weren’t the biggest club on earth. He’s so desperate to be reassured of this by everyone he speaks too.
He's a typical "celebrity-fan". Not only can he not bear to hear anyone criticise "his" team, he can't bear to hear anyone praise another team.
Great show as usual. Oh, thanks.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Red7

Post by Red7 »

JimmyDee wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm
Red7 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm I honestly reckon he’d have a nervous breakdown on air if someone said Man Utd weren’t the biggest club on earth. He’s so desperate to be reassured of this by everyone he speaks too.
He's a typical "celebrity-fan". Not only can he not bear to hear anyone criticise "his" team, he can't bear to hear anyone praise another team.
Troy Deeney called him out as a child yesterday. Saying how he takes great delight in others misfortune. Soft arse agreed with him as well

JW90

Post by JW90 »

If Man Yoo win va caap veyull av ad a betta seesun van Arsnul.

Bunch of obsessed cunts. I used to think Arsenal fans were over the top in their views of this station but they were spot on. Everything revolves around them.

cheesebag

Post by cheesebag »

Aliens have landed, Bellingham wins the Ballon d'or and Kane signs for Chelsea but let's dedicate the next 2 hours to Man United's 1-1 draw with Brentford

Deluded prick

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:15 pm I used to think Arsenal fans were over the top in their views of this station but they were spot on.
Arsenal fans always take the bait, though. They've only themselves to blame.
Clever Adrian tried it on with Stoke once, but no-one phoned up to argue with him, which is why it was just the once :-)

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Lemme ask yoo vis, in a way, do yoo fink winnin on penawltees versis a Chamship claab is betta van winnin 5-0 versis a lowcul wival? Yes or No?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

The Stain is absolutely clueless about football. It's so obvious.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

YEH BUT WOTABAAAHT EEES AAAAAIIRRRR
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:05 am YEH BUT WOTABAAAHT EEES AAAAAIIRRRR
Would you wather be a bald millionaire or a talentless cunt with lovely hair? Would you, though?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Giving us bay un moonik, reel Majid and the worst American accent in the history of the world, repeated over and over
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JimmyDee wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm
Sounds familiar around these parts.

EllEffSee
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:59 pm Sounds familiar around these parts. EllEffSee
Brilliant irony, there, pretending to "do a Durham" by winding up scousers in the hope that they'll furiously reply :-) Classic Adrian-style trolling ... well done, that man.