Re: The Championship 2021/22/23/24

Anything sportlike
Vespa

Re: Re: The Championship 2021/22/23/24

Post by Vespa »

I know nothing about football but Wrexham seem to have a good run.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:53 pm I know nothing about football but Wrexham seem to have a good run.
I'm glad they didn't win their league though.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Dirty Leeds needing an offside goal to beat Boro.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

Clear as day and was one decision that VAR was meant to review, not the his toe-nail was offside shite.

I presume the cost is why it's not used in the Championship?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Shedboy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:44 pm Clear as day and was one decision that VAR was meant to review, not the his toe-nail was offside shite.

I presume the cost is why it's not used in the Championship?
Yep. And agree, the one at the Riverside was totally different to Coventry at Wembley.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

We've been on the receiving end of some awful decisions lately (Sunderland handball the standout) so were due one. That said, Gnonto was clearly offside and that was a shocker. We deserved to win last night but made hard work of it. Our trusted defence has gone to shit over the past few weeks. The coffee man (Latte-Lath?) up top for Boro looks a good player. Summerville and Gnonto will be the key players for us in the last few games.

Hoping we can squeeze two more results out against QPR and Southampton, but can't help feel those dropped points to Sunderland and Blackburn may ultimately cost us.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am We've been on the receiving end of some awful decisions lately (Sunderland handball the standout) so were due one. That said, Gnonto was clearly offside and that was a shocker. We deserved to win last night but made hard work of it. Our trusted defence has gone to shit over the past few weeks. The coffee man (Latte-Lath?) up top for Boro looks a good player. Summerville and Gnonto will be the key players for us in the last few games.

Hoping we can squeeze two more results out against QPR and Southampton, but can't help feel those dropped points to Sunderland and Blackburn may ultimately cost us.
I've watched Boro play a few times. Die hard Boro stans are a bit mad to be honest.
My dad supported Leeds back in the day. Cringe. Apparently, Leeds were a glamour team fifty years ago or something (yes, really.)
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Chelsea were the glamour team. Leeds were filthy dirty cheating northern bastards
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zippy

Re: The Championship 2021/22/23/24

Post by Zippy »

Chelsea have always been a slightly more upmarket Millwall :)
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

lambrini wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 am
Zippy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:19 am We've been on the receiving end of some awful decisions lately (Sunderland handball the standout) so were due one. That said, Gnonto was clearly offside and that was a shocker. We deserved to win last night but made hard work of it. Our trusted defence has gone to shit over the past few weeks. The coffee man (Latte-Lath?) up top for Boro looks a good player. Summerville and Gnonto will be the key players for us in the last few games.

I've watched Boro play a few times. Die hard Boro stans are a bit mad to be honest.
My dad supported Leeds back in the day. Cringe. Apparently, Leeds were a glamour team fifty years ago or something (yes, really.)
Leeds have been shit for more years than they've been good but are a proper club and seem to have fans everywhere. Far better than much of the plastic shite that infests English football nowadays.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:23 pm Chelsea were the glamour team. Leeds were filthy dirty cheating northern bastards
Complete set o' bastards ya!

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:18 pm
lambrini wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 am

Leeds have been shit for more years than they've been good but are a proper club and seem to have fans everywhere. Far better than much of the plastic shite that infests English football nowadays.
Yeah it's shite tbh. Sad state of affairs.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Sensational.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JW90 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:28 pmSensational.
Was pretty decent. Be a shame to see Ipswich in the play offs but think we will and likely v Norwich

JW90

Post by JW90 »

It's not done yet. Our recent away form has been hideous.