Bobby Charlton

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

Re: Bobby Charlton

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:55 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:08 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:22 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:29 pm Curse of Roger Hunt? How so?
Robbo Heenans. Not bringing it onto here but Bob had a few choice words to say elsewhere when another poster mentioned mentioned Charlton in a positive light.
Ah thanks, haven't looked there for a while. What act of treachery did Sir Bobby supposedly commit?
Sir Bobby probably said a few nice words after a certain Brazilian superstar passed away.
Waiting for Beckenbauer to die next. The words “fucking fraudulent overrated Kraut bastard” spring to mind.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

[quote=Bob When I was told this story... My blood was boiling... I know the late Jack Charlton who was the Irish manager at the time would have wanted to spark Beckenbauers lights out and I'll tell you something... My old man really would have.

I'll tell you something... Terry Phelan was a billion times better footballer and more importantly a proper human bring and gentleman than lower than sewer rat ratpig Franz Beckenbauer.

[/quote]
Last edited by kancutlawns on Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:19 pm Waiting for Beckenbauer to die next. The words “fucking fraudulent overrated Kraut bastard” spring to mind.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

🤣🤣🤣

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:24 pm Bobby Charlatan
:smt044
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Comb over cunt

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:19 pm Comb over cunt
C.O.C
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Robbo Heenans. Not bringing it onto here but Bob had a few choice words to say elsewhere when another poster mentioned mentioned Charlton in a positive light.
Ah thanks, haven't looked there for a while. What act of treachery did Sir Bobby supposedly commit?
Didn't he have little to do with his family? Famously fell out with his older brother, and I think didn't attend his mother's funeral.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Rowntree wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:17 pm
Didn't he have little to do with his family? Famously fell out with his older brother, and I think didn't attend his mother's funeral.
Yeah, he didn't see Ma Charlton before she died and didn't attend Jack's funeral.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

We'll have several days of this ... "I'm a Manchester United fan from London. I never saw him play, I never met him. He's just a name to me, like Bill Foulkes, but I cried! No, I really did. He should be on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square and the whole country should have a ten-minute silence."

I can't wait, or more accurately I'd gladly wait for an eternity in Hell if he doesn't do it, to hear the Boy Goldsteen making it all about him on Monday. I and me and me and I and Munich and the Goldsteen family tree but I wasn't even born then.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

It was 48 years ago since he played his last serious game. So that rules out a lot of the "I saw him play" brigade.
I though, did see him play, when he had hair. And not on the TV.
His wife worked in the labs at ICI at around the time I was there.

Windy Miller

Post by Windy Miller »

Carlos J wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:46 pm
Rowntree wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:17 pm
Yeah, he didn't see Ma Charlton before she died and didn't attend Jack's funeral.
he was too ill to go to his brother's funeral
they made up years ago
"Here is a box, a musical box, wound up and ready to play. But this box can hide a secret inside. Can you guess what is in it today?"

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:52 pm How long untill: "Disgusting fan denegrates memory of Bobby in vile social media post" ? I'll give it 4 hours.
I know it's a bit self-indulgent. But I called it. Although I was about 8 hrs late.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

JimmyDee wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:47 pm We'll have several days of this ... "I'm a Manchester United fan from London. I never saw him play, I never met him. He's just a name to me, like Bill Foulkes, but I cried! No, I really did. He should be on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square and the whole country should have a ten-minute silence."

I can't wait, or more accurately I'd gladly wait for an eternity in Hell if he doesn't do it, to hear the Boy Goldsteen making it all about him on Monday. I and me and me and I and Munich and the Goldsteen family tree but I wasn't even born then.
Talksport, 4pm tomorrow.