Quarter-finals: England vs France on 10th December

Zippy

Re: Quarter-finals: England vs France on 10th December

Post by Zippy »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:50 pm
carcinogen wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:21 pm
kevin04 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:11 pm There's a team there though, maybe just not Southgate as coach.
Best squad of players in Europe with a mediocre manager ... Southgate should be sacked as manager but should be retained as a butler, making sure all the players were happy and had everything they needed, a 'wellfare' coach if you will.
Really? Better squad of players than France and even Spain? There’s a lot of hyperbole going on about Southgate. He’s improved the culture amongst the squad and the players are actually decent human being compared to the crop a decade ago consisting of toxic bellends like Rio, Gerrard, Rooney and Terry.
I think our squad is evenly matched with France's, but that was levelled by the fact they are missing a fair few players (Benzema, Kante, Pogba etc) which also goes to show the depth of talent they have to choose from. Spain are very transitional but I think they'll be a real danger in a few years when the likes of Gavi and Rodri further develop. A half decent striker would also help them no end.

Couldn't agree more about those loathsome golden generation ( :lol: ) cunts. I hope none of them are ever involved with the England setup in any way shape or form ever again. Gerrard for manager? Fuck right off.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca