Recommend me a chilli recipe

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
antdad

Re: Recommend me a chilli recipe

Post by antdad »

I bought my Kamados from Aldi, small and then large ( KJ - Classic III size) after using the small for a season. They are awesome, as Vespa said brilliant control for cooking meat with a relatively small amount of coal.

I wouldn't normally consider buying any kind of tool or equipment from Aldi but at a 1/6 the cost of a KJ I couldn't help myself. Not quite as well made or accessorised as the BGE & KJ but certainly not shoddy and you can buy everything else you might need from a third party fairly easily. Only trouble is they are snapped up in an instant so you have to be on the ball with the Aldi website and register your interest and purchase in the 24hr window when they become available.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/gardenline-kamad ... 1460879600

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

antdad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:45 pm I bought my Kamados from Aldi, small and then large ( KJ - Classic III size) after using the small for a season. They are awesome, as Vespa said brilliant control for cooking meat with a relatively small amount of coal.

I wouldn't normally consider buying any kind of tool or equipment from Aldi but at a 1/6 the cost of a KJ I couldn't help myself. Not quite as well made or accessorised as the BGE & KJ but certainly not shoddy and you can buy everything else you might need from a third party fairly easily. Only trouble is they are snapped up in an instant so you have to be on the ball with the Aldi website and register your interest and purchase in the 24hr window when they become available.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/gardenline-kamad ... 1460879600
I didn't buy our KJs, we now have a big one and a small one - don't ask me why but I'm not into cooking; just eating. I'd never actually think of getting one, but man does it cook meat well. I'm sure the Aldi one is 90% as good as the expensive ones.

antdad

Post by antdad »

If you're not into it you're not into it as long as one of you is and you eat well what does it matter. I always liked the whole process and I was bought up cooking/feeding, the science/skill and ultimately the pleasure of giving pleasure.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

antdad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:26 pm If you're not into it you're not into it as long as one of you is and you eat well what does it matter. I always liked the whole process and I was bought up cooking/feeding, the science/skill and ultimately the pleasure of giving pleasure.
Cooking is a great spectator sport :D

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

antdad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:26 pm If you're not into it you're not into it as long as one of you is and you eat well what does it matter. I always liked the whole process and I was bought up cooking/feeding, the science/skill and ultimately the pleasure of giving pleasure.
Based on the above, I think you might enjoy a career in prostitution
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:45 pm
You want happy ending?! Me love you long time.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:52 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:45 pm
You want happy ending?! Me love you long time.

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

I'm not passing judgement but I suspect sex workers don't often do it for pleasure.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:45 pm I'm not passing judgement but I suspect sex workers don't often do it for pleasure.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

antdad

Post by antdad »

...the kerb-crawlers fallacy.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

antdad wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:23 am ...the kerb-crawlers fallacy.
:lol:

I remember seeing some of those Punternet reviews where the creepy perverts were genuinely fuming that the girls were only interested in the money

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:49 am

I remember seeing some of those Punternet reviews where the creepy perverts were genuinely fuming that the girls were only interested in the money
Do you remember talkSPORT's anti kerb crawling ads?
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:24 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:49 am

Do you remember talkSPORT's anti kerb crawling ads?
Vaguely. Was it the one where the coppers pulled a bloke over for cruising?

What radio station thinks so little of its own listeners that it has to tell them not to cruise for crack whores? :lol:

In a bit Foam Moe