Be Honest.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Be Honest.

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:That is the problem with the left, they think that their life experiences applies to everyone.

How bonkers is that.
They don't even apply their own real life experiences. They base it all on some type of utopian ideal that isn't yet reality.

Their dreams are of a different society not the one they live in at the moment.

That, and an awful lot of using the wrong eye to view the obvious which is in front of them. Even their good eye can't spot an elephant in the room and have a ready made set of excuses for any objection that would put a seasoned Jehovah's witness to shame.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fug1 wrote:If your from Staffs, then your probably a racist, child molesting Wolves fan.
All me ma's family are from staffs (Hednesford) and are mostly Wolves fans.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Come off it Fug. Everyone knows the proper Black Country is around Wolvo :wink:

Fucking Oldbury isn't yam yam territory. :D

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Rossco wrote:Went to a Wet Spam match few years ago with a couple mates as one supports that lot. Upton Park then. Before the match, crowds of white faces. After the match and had cleared out and we were in The Anne Boleyn pub believe it was called. Only other white faces were the barmaid and some crazy Russian who had lost his fingers in the war the Russians had with Afghanistan. Bought him a couple of pints and then told him to go away as he was hard to understand. Yet an hour before kick-off it was packed to the rafters and pretty much 99.9% white young/middle aged English fellas.
Most West Ham fans now live in places like Basildon, Rayleigh, Billericay, Southend etc, Rossco. They merely come into London for the games.

The whole area around Upton Park has turned almost completely Asian. My Granddad used to own a greengrocers shop in Katherine Road - he would not recognise the place now if he were alive.
Yep - I would say it would have been a huge shock to his system tbh Steve.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Quite alot of the towns in Wolvo are Black, like Bilston, Segdley, Ettingshall, Coseley, Wednesfield, blah blah, but Wolverhampton ay Black.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Fug1 wrote:Everything is great, as long as you don't have to deal with it.

Let's not be judgemental cause I'm sure most have a story to tell which either reinforces a one world utopia, dismisses it, or with luck has a perfect balance.

Over to you guys.
No one is arguing with you.

If it was up to me I would send them all back to where them came from to be honest. The blacks as well.

All of them. They are nothing of me or mine.

But it isn't up to me so while you have this...don't gurn about that.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Fug1 wrote:Quite alot of the towns in Wolvo are Black, like Bilston, Segdley, Ettingshall, Coseley, Wednesfield, blah blah, but Wolverhampton ay Black.
sorry mate burritam.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Fug1 wrote:I will just say once again, with gusto and no fear of sounding a racist cunt, living in a area where people that are of a Muslim persuasion will ruin your area and make it a shithole.

Take me to court if you think you can prove me wrong.

Dirty, scumbags.
I'm not going to take you to court, but I will say I'm not enamoured by some of your posts in this thread. Seems you want less debate and discussion and more a platform to post your general feelings about Muslim's, from which we can gather, aren't too positive.

However, I will add to the debate. In my 99% white area, unsurprisingly, most of the fly tippers are white.

For 10+ years I did live in inner city Nottingham, Hyson Green and the wonderful Forest Fields. Both high Muslim areas. And both great places. Never had any trouble, had a long term Muslim (lapsed) girlfriend, no hassles. Had many Muslim friends, great guys. Had great neighbours, got invited to numerous Muslim weddings, great fun, lack of booze but hey.

So that's my view, different to yours. Of course some may say the times they have a'changed in the last ten years since moving away. Tis true but still go back there a lot and still a great place.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Carlos J wrote:
Fug1 wrote:I will just say once again, with gusto and no fear of sounding a racist cunt, living in a area where people that are of a Muslim persuasion will ruin your area and make it a shithole.

Dirty, scumbags.
I'm not going to take you to court, but I will say I'm not enamoured by some of your posts in this thread. Seems you want less debate and discussion and more a platform to post your general feelings about Muslim's, from which we can gather, aren't too positive.

However, I will add to the debate. In my 99% white area, unsurprisingly, most of the fly tippers are white.

For 10+ years I did live in inner city Nottingham, Hyson Green and the wonderful Forest Fields. Both high Muslim areas. And both great places. Never had any trouble, had a long term Muslim (lapsed) girlfriend, no hassles. Had many Muslim friends, great guys. Had great neighbours, got invited to numerous Muslim weddings, great fun, lack of booze but hey.

So that's my view, different to yours. Of course some may say the times they have a'changed in the last ten years since moving away. Tis true but still go back there a lot and still a great place.
Is any of that from the old breed of the Muslim generation or is it from the 'new era' ?

Yer average muslim who's either lived here or been born within the last 40 years and appreciates the society we've built which works in his favour IMO isn't the candle-bearer for whom you're talking about in the current era.

And I've heard plenty of proper devout (but non extremist) muslims actually say so.

I'd love to hear an honest appraisal of British life from normal muslims but it's been taken over by people trying to make a point, and usually by people whose career depends on it.

I've had a lot of feedback from these people who like English life as it is and don't want to ruin it.

An=d by that I mean people who've mucked in with the rest of us and not sought to have 15 kids on the state.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:

Dirty, scumbags.

Excellent point Carlos !
People go on and on about the odd bit of harmless terrorism and Jihad, but at the same time totally ignore the far more heinous crime of fly tipping and other littering offences.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

Do you:-

Have a Muslim taxi driver, shop owner, doctor etc. local to you guys? Yes, three shop owners

Have the above, and neighbours that are Muslim? No

Live in an area that is mainly non Muslim, but has a high Muslim population. No

Live in a mainly Muslim area? No

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

How the heck am I supposed to know if the dark skinned people I know are Muslim?

Do I just assume they ain't Hindu or Jewish or Christian or B'Hai or Buddhist or whatever the heck other religions exist in the world and which include dark skinned people amongst their flock?

They are dark skinned ergo they are Muslims....is that what this Fug character is trying to say :roll:

Am I supposed to assume every pasty faced, pinkish complexioned bugger I come across is a Catholic? Or an Anglican?

Yeah right.....y'all can just swivel on it because ol' Pet for one ain't getting caught up in Trump's lies and hysteria.

It would suit people better if they just got on with their own lives and stopped getting het up about another fellow's religion.

That way lies mayhem, mes amis :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Royal24s wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Dirty, scumbags.

Excellent point Carlos !
People go on and on about the odd bit of harmless terrorism and Jihad, but at the same time totally ignore the far more heinous crime of fly tipping and other littering offences.
Well old Fug brought up his Muslim fly tipping neighbours, so just responding as others have.

Anyway, I think this thread has run its course so will be locked.

There are plenty of other threads discussing similar issues to be used.

There are also plenty of other sites for people to discuss some of the things that some ache to say and rant about. As Mark as said, this is debate and discussion on talkFORUM. It is not one of them.

Remember the loose rules and remember to respect other posters' opinions. It ain't hard.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Rossco wrote:
Fug1 wrote:Everything is great, as long as you don't have to deal with it.

Let's not be judgemental cause I'm sure most have a story to tell which either reinforces a one world utopia, dismisses it, or with luck has a perfect balance.

Over to you guys.
No one is arguing with you.

If it was up to me I would send them all back to where them came from to be honest. The blacks as well.

All of them. They are nothing of me or mine.

But it isn't up to me so while you have this...don't gurn about that.
Wonderful Christian attitude I am sure.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Fug1 wrote:Prove me wrong Muslims.

I'm very open to suggestion, cause I think Christians and Jews are full of shit to.
Nobody needs to prove anything.
If you're really open to suggestion then please note that this section is supposed to be about debate and discussion.